BiS Feral

Bis bis.... Demens On what set you want, playing heal dps u could add some diff gear, double feral stup Then go like piete.full agi gear with no stam. Tho he gets stormstriked to death much sooner than you expect

Ty for the replies ^^ Think I will respec Resto anyways as I feel bad hitting 10k crits with my poor gear on people with better gear. And Bus, who are you in game? I queue'd some double feral with Piete yes :) I most likely did play you as I played skirms for upwards of 7 hours yesterday ^^

Heya, Bus is uluf.
Bis is really up to you, and making different sets is worth.
But I dont think I would change much on piete, looks like he needs crimson sun but thats about it.
If anything like maybe a second dark iron to slightly add on the hp pool or the blue agi crit cape for full glasscannon.
Theres tbc timewalking sometime next month, should try to not miss that.

The mace from AQ10 has almost twice the DPS on par with the level 70 epic weapons. Not sure if it's better, but I'd imagine so.

Theres tbc timewalking sometime next month, should try to not miss that.
Hmm? Can you do TW at 60 or is it something to do with BoA/BoE items?

EDIT: I spoke to Kae/Protisop/Lebae/IDK what people call him, and he told me why it's good ^^ If anyone else was wondering it's to do with BoA rep items allowing you to get items from factions you wouldn't otherwise be able to gain rep with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread