EU+US BiS disc priest / shadow?

Dont know much about priests I advcie talking to @Rob because he's got the best disc i've played against (mvp), IK Elation has some scary damage as shadow but havent played against him since my first day in the bracket so that coulda been due to my bad gear. Fairly sure you wanna get the (2?) set from T3, the chest ffrom Saving the Sporelocks, the legs from hellfire ramparts. a lot of other slots are variable, some decent scaling gear out there, for trinkets you can go for rocket launcher(s, if human) and want stam, or some base stats one, like.. lifegiver gem I think it is, and neltharion's tear. Rings, some people use the stam ones from hellfire, might wanna do the gem slot world pvp ones if shadow stacking haste, might wanna do freezing band for the cc.. very variable :) depends if you want all out haste for shadow, survivability for disc, all around, ect. ect.

Not sure myself, but think it should include the following.
* blue honor 2pice (maybe shoulder- boots?), loom shoulder + enchant is quite abit of int tho.
* revlosh gloves of int/ eagle
* green lens of int/eagle/sorcery *could be difficult to find anything other than int. Gnomsih engi cloth head is then a decent substitute.
* gem chest/leggs

Trinkets mostely up to you; mc talisman/ rocket launcher / loom pvp trink + gubarashi/or reg hp increase one.

Depends alot if your going stam/int, int heavy or like haste tho.

Oh and also for sp, bonus armor works for them somehow.
So postmaster 2set is pretty sweet (not sure but maybe ring+belt?)

Last edited:
Oh and also for sp, bonus armor works for them somehow.
So postmaster 2set is pretty sweet (not sure but maybe ring+belt?)
What, really?

Users who are viewing this thread