EU+US BIS Bandage

not realy^^ but there is an good way to get some extra dmg----> get an weapon like the loom axe or something and put the weapon enchant "Heartsong" on it. it only proccs on spells and healing spells, and bandaging is an healing spell. :) yes it proccs on bandaging and gives +30 versatility. just get some cheap bandages like Mageweave Bandages and switch your weapons. (the procc shouldn't disapear when you switch back to your bow etc.) i do this all the time on my lvl 1s and it gives me +50% versatility. procc rate is good too^^ mostly instant proccs if i do this with bandaging. never tried that on my hunts but imagine getting an gnomish x-ray scope/flintlocke's woodchucker procc at the same time x). lvl 10+ twinks should use this too for max burst.

not realy^^ but there is an good way to get some extra dmg----> get an weapon like the loom axe or something and put the weapon enchant "Heartsong" on it. it only proccs on spells and healing spells, and bandaging is an healing spell. :) yes it proccs on bandaging and gives +30 versatility. just get some cheap bandages like Mageweave Bandages and switch your weapons. (the procc shouldn't disapear when you switch back to your bow etc.) i do this all the time on my lvl 1s and it gives me +50% versatility. procc rate is good too^^ mostly instant proccs if i do this with bandaging. never tried that on my hunts but imagine getting an gnomish x-ray scope/flintlocke's woodchucker procc at the same time x). lvl 10+ twinks should use this too for max burst.

I thought when u put an item back on it needs 30 sec before it can proc the chant on it. So how would the two eng chants work? I'm going to try your hearthstone idea and swap to flint and see if it procs sooner. Let u know

Won't this activate ICD of weapon enchant? I'm using Flintlocke's Woodchucker which has a ICD of 40s. If it gets activated, it is not worth it. Can anyone confirm if this is the case or not?

Won't this activate ICD of weapon enchant? I'm using Flintlocke's Woodchucker which has a ICD of 40s. If it gets activated, it is not worth it. Can anyone confirm if this is the case or not?
im gonna try that on my hunt later too. it works on my warr with crusader enchant and on my rog with 2x elementalforce ofc.

Ok so I tested it last night. Was able to proc the hearthsong enchant but unless the the fight lasts for 45+ second it's not worth it. Flintlock seems to have a cooldown once equipped of 45 seconds or so. I will test to see if you can mid combat, swap from normal weapon to weapon with heartsong, use bandage, and proc it

Ok so, the Best way to use the heart song in chant is to start combat and once the mob finally gets to you and you're ready to use a bandage, swap to heart song weapon, use your strongest bandage so runecloth, it will proc, then swap back to flintlock. I got flint to proc 10 second after Vera buff wore off so if it didn't proc before I badaged, it still can after

Necroing an old thread with a relevant topic, runecloth bandages are no longer BiS, but mageweave bandages are. Heavy mageweave, runecloth, and heavy runecloth are all scaled now. Mageweave does 856 healing now at level 1.

puK6X6L.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread