BIS 5.4 Prot Wars

Aye, why stack stam as FC when you gonna get 1-shot anyways? Why use gear at all when skill>gear? :)

If i think like that and if i was you i wouldn't play my druid just because he got sylvanas / jute according to what you say.

I didn't say skill >>>>>>>>>>>> gear, i said skill > gear.

There is a HUGE difference between a 500 hp warrior FC (no gear, like you said) even if he is rank one like Trillebartom / Shawir / Anticide, he can't be useful for his team.

My whole point was about the 400 hp difference between a grand fathered and a non grand fathered warrior FC. Here the skill have to be considered. Not the 2k5 HP between a non geared and a grand fathered warrior.

You usually outsmart me cuz i don't even read my spell etc... But not this time.

If i think like that and if i was you i wouldn't play my druid just because he got sylvanas / jute according to what you say.

I didn't say skill >>>>>>>>>>>> gear, i said skill > gear.

There is a HUGE difference between a 500 hp warrior FC (no gear, like you said) even if he is rank one like Trillebartom / Shawir / Anticide, he can't be useful for his team.

My whole point was about the 400 hp difference between a grand fathered and a non grand fathered warrior FC. Here the skill have to be considered. Not the 2k5 HP between a non geared and a grand fathered warrior.

You usually outsmart me cuz i don't even read my spell etc... But not this time.

Yeah my druid is not really premade bis in this patch, because no head enchant on LFH and some other shit like jute and sylvanas as you mentioned. But I enjoy playing it, and as most of the games on EU pugs, my druid will do the job for me when I feel like playing druid :D I'd imagine PUGs are what people mostly play on US too? I can't even remember the last time there was a guild premade on EU, so I'm not really concerned about my druid being full geared for premades right now.

Does your protwarr on Draenor have LFH with head chant etc btw? JW

Take 2 FCs that are pretty much the same skill level, actually really close, put 'em in a bg, 10% more hp (4000hp in full GF gear, 3600 in cata/mop warr bis for example) can make the difference. But what you said is absolutely right too. A good FC with not-so-good gear can be better than a bad FC with better gear.

Users who are viewing this thread