EU+US BiS 100 Twinks?

unmatched

Legend
are there any BiS level 100 twinks? i wonder what itemlevel is possible with artefact and HFC gear /quest items. i never saw anyone. did you? post armory links :D

do you have an armory link? always fun to see

Hey you should check out my Death Knight "Tanklol" on the realm Ravencrest, was an old main during Warlords of Draenor but decided to level a different DK from 100 to 110 when Legion hit. I've still got the Class trinket (now unavailable?) aswell as the Legendary Ring maxed for tank and standard for damage dealing.

Lol sorry but this isn't close to close. Only 1 of the like 7 legion boes have a socket. And the non boes arnt titanforged + socket + 3rd stat. Long way to go tbh
Maybe he's just for bgs lol then it's just ilvl

Lol sorry but this isn't close to close. Only 1 of the like 7 legion boes have a socket. And the non boes arnt titanforged + socket + 3rd stat. Long way to go tbh
I mean the toons has barely been touched since the first month of legion release. And its not like there is ever alot of 100 legion BoE's on the AH. And mainly just a toon like said about that i do bgs on. Which retains ilvl not 3rd stat or gems so that is irrelevant for the toons intent anyways. Would love to see your 100 though so I know what i need to improve on?

Ya i went strictly ilvl when i was gearing just cuz i play across so many brackets ( have 5-6 other toons i can wpvp on that are much better geared in other brackets). But regardless the dh tears it up in bg bracket. Lots of fun with ability to self heal alot when taking Demonic appetite in comparison to the other 2 talent available. No doubt would be nice too have sockets and etc. but can only invest so much time into every toon. (only so many hours in a day)

Users who are viewing this thread