Biggest hits in this bracket?

Will-raziti

Grandfathered
Anyone have any screenshots of how hard they have hit in this bracket? Excluding temple of kotmogu hits and hits on flag carriers with stacks this is my current highest to date! Post your best :D
WoWScrnShot_030819_143344.jpg

That's very subjective... I like anything by acdc though

Hit this today in a bg. Not a crit but 11.4k non crit is pretty good :p If you "pretend" it was a crit and multiply it by 1.5 it would come out to be 17,097. This was on someone with no flag debuff or berserker debuff.

I'm sure if I got DA from a priest, rogue cheap shot talent, shamans 20% crit increase totem, dk 8% magic dmg etc etc. (all the shit that could increase my dmg) I could get to a 25k crit without being in a temple or on a flag carrier. Boomies OP

Attachments

• Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    568.8 KB · Views: 173
Hit this today in a bg. Not a crit but 11.4k non crit is pretty good :p If you "pretend" it was a crit and multiply it by 1.5 it would come out to be 17,097. This was on someone with no flag debuff or berserker debuff.

I'm sure if I got DA from a priest, rogue cheap shot talent, shamans 20% crit increase totem, dk 8% magic dmg etc etc. (all the shit that could increase my dmg) I could get to a 25k crit without being in a temple or on a flag carrier. Boomies OP
asking for refund atm

Users who are viewing this thread