biggest burst by 110

paramet

Veteran
hey, bois!

I have been busy with 110 twinks for last week, and i need some new ideas from you guys. which spec you think could make the largest burst build @ 110? nothing to serious here, just want to min/max one twink. i think Destro/arcane could be good with large amount of secondary stacking. my ww is atm 49%48%55% and with lege ring and alpha tiger haste goes to 133% ^^

if i get new project idea from here, i will make it and tell here how it ends up : )

have a good one bois!

If you wear the fire mage bracers and The talent which does The same thibf they stack and you can do massive pyro crits too. My fire Spec is 272 ilvl more fun than arcane too

i am going to min/max one more 110 twink, and then going to end my wow career. so my calculations and theories says i should make caster to bypass damage reduction from armory users. so that leaves me with a mage, warlock, priest and maybe hunter. At the end of the post is my test with specs unique damage spell that gives us some kinda ground for this test.

data I did collect with boosted 110 characters (perfect test?) every spec was tested without azerite neck, azerite helm, chest, shoulders, legion leges or artifact weapon.
All of those will change spec dramatically, lets say over 60% more power?
If i want to make most strong and effective twink vs 110-120 players damage is not only think i need, so here are pros and cons for each spec im thinking

frost:
pros: good peels, good cc and high burst on demand
Cons: high build-up time, easy to shut down

fire:
pros: arguably best cc in game, really high burst with little effort, greater pyro (35% damage to any level player)
cons: i cant think any, kinda easy to shut down, but tankier then frost

destruction:
pros: insane damage with chaos bolt, really tanky
cons: really easy to shut down (no chaos bolt=no damage), kinda bad cc

mage:
frost: frostbolt 549<769<999(base-rune of power-ice form)
fire: fireball 588<765<880<1232(base-tinder-flamecannon-rune of power)

Hunter:
mark: aimed shot: 3363<3430<3699(base-lone wolf-hunters mark)

Warlock:
destruction: chaos bolt: 2138<3530<5224(base-focused chaos-gos)
affliction: deadbolt 11281(with perfect setup, not possible on dueling or world pvp)
affliction: deadbolt 6880(with possible dots on target pvp scenario)
[doublepost=1558939383,1558938915][/doublepost]kinda long post, but gives me some ideas :)
i might go with fire mage (my main spec since vanilla)
with sephuz haste proc and greater pyro we can burst any 120 level char down in 5secs, with ez.
To bad fire doesn't have any really good tier sets in legion (for my purpose)
So my spec could be looking like this:
fire mage
azerite helm, shoulders, chest, neck (ofc) sephuz ring, that ring lege which gives me flame on for free, mythic offpieces and artifact weapon.

if you guys are interested where i can get this project in one or two weeks, i can post my results here :)
[doublepost=1558941014][/doublepost]Ok, so i did forget one small detail, Destro locks mastery... without neck and with really bad gear (only 159) i had mastery 21%, BUT with neck my mastery jumped to 46% my chaos bolt now does 6100 damage, And i still dont have ANY other gear piece wich gives mastery. i did run some test, and with neck, 3 azerite piece my chaos bolt will do around 11500 damage.

so you can just scorch spam while moving? and using proc pyro lowers your dps? :D world of warcraft 2019
yup! it stacks. the scorch does almost more damage than a pyro crit. and more damage than a non crit pyro.

so you can just scorch spam while moving? and using proc pyro lowers your dps? :D world of warcraft 2019
its the most bullshit build for 110’s and the people who are “good” on their mage are actually being carried by this mechanic.

From what Ive seen so far balance druids and arcane mages offer the highest burst damage at 110 given the right traits and legendaries. My personal record was 26.9k on my balance druid against Galvazzt, but that only happens when all the proc and crit stars allign.
Also, dont be fooled into thinking enhancement shamans can actually reach that high of a burst if you want to make one for yourself now, in the video posted above you can clearly see the shaman using an armor changing macro if you look at how his HP changes... You shouldnt promote a class with false information about what they can do when you use some cheap cheated pieces of 340+ gear.

its the most bullshit build for 110’s and the people who are “good” on their mage are actually being carried by this mechanic.
what about 120 mages? think a 110 is stronger during a real fight between two skilled players? sure 110 can get a good drop on someone. if they let them. its mostly taking advantage of people letting their guards down. its fairly easy for a half decent 120 to recover from 30% hp range, despite how "bullshit" you think a 4k interruptible scorch crit is.

well mate. sephuz secret+ easy 30-40% haste from bis gear says hi : ) my record on my "main" twink mage without timewarp is 1.8sec greater pyro, so in theory, 5.5sec and i could kill ANY player in wow, ofc they could use def, or heals but in THEORY. and if thats not enough add timewarp there and gearter pyro is near 1.2sec cast^^ and you want more? fire mage, with lege wrist and last row mid talent (525% more damage to pyro) add that pyro to greater pyro (because travel time they hit at same time) and some fireblast 1-2 is INSANE amount of damage. greater pyro 35% hp, pyro with those buffs around 18-35k depends on gear and fire blast around what 2-5k each? is closer or even over 100k damage under 3seconds. sorry for really messy post, i did write it on my phone :) i can do better math behind this build later.

Users who are viewing this thread