BG queues?

kektard

Legend
First of all i want to apologize if this is yet another thread regarding this question i just want fresh and up to date responses to my question.

What are the random BG queues like in this bracket on the EU side?

i figured its best to ask before i dive into this bracket.

appreciate any answers thanks!

best time to get into a previous capped account expansion like BFA, imo, is not when a retail current expac is 3/4 thru it's cycle along with a incoming next expansion announcement.

making a SL capped 60, could be the next thing. but that as with previous max level account capped twinks lasts about two years.

best time to get into a previous capped account expansion like BFA, imo, is not when a retail current expac is 3/4 thru it's cycle along with a incoming next expansion announcement.

making a SL capped 60, could be the next thing. but that as with previous max level account capped twinks lasts about two years.

Right so no queues?

After 5est Qs pop regularly. It's roughly 7-8 minutes for horde and 16-17 minutes I want to say for Ally. You'll see alot of the same people but during the evening there's multiply games going on.

Right so no queues?

for 50's on legion capped accounts, your ques are based on how many others are also capped, playing, timing.

WOW is in serious drought right now, don't let the RWF views fool you that have temp bumped up WOW on twitch (not singling you out or implying anything)

even 20's BGs are diminished right now, 16-22 minutes get a pop, other side premade not helping rolling 6 hunters, 3 healers and a random.

some of the twinks i talk to that are exploiting into levelings BGs tell me those can be relatively long waits 9-15 minutes, sometimes rare insta pops to 6 min, and then 20 minutes no pops.

Users who are viewing this thread