US BG Method - Moonguard Horde Guild (No Retards)

JamalJones

Royal Member
Join our guild if you're looking to catch those fat W's and play with people who actively promote harassment of trash players.

Requirements

1. Must have discord, not required to have a mic but you're required to listen.
2. No crybabies, if you're easily offended we don't want you in the guild.
3. Know how to play the class you're going to be making on our server. If you're autistic just make a survival hunter, it requires no skill.

There's basically no rules, we're a group of friends looking to branch out and recruit new people, be active, and catch some W's.

Upon joining our guild we will help you with the gearing process, this means Lily's, Rock's, and Neck's for how ever many alts you wish to create. Provided you're a good player we'll help you acquire your AGM trinkets as well.

Add me or another officer on battle tag for an invite.
Different#11654
Shuvit#11742

Last edited:
At a swim meet as of right now so I can't do much. But I'm down. I main a lock on ally so I'll plan on making the same for your guild. Sounds fun. Expect a friend request soon!

At a swim meet as of right now so I can't do much. But I'm down. I main a lock on ally so I'll plan on making the same for your guild. Sounds fun. Expect a friend request soon!
Insane man, cool shit. My friends list is always open, and I'm extremely active.

Just added both of those battle tags on bnet and currently started leveling a Warr on that server. Cant wait to play with yall

Just added both of those battle tags on bnet and currently started leveling a Warr on that server. Cant wait to play with yall
Accepted your request, will invite you when you're online.

"BG Method - Moonguard Horde Guild (No Retards)"

What you forgot is "Moonguard" is a synonym for "reτard". lul

gg

"BG Method - Moonguard Horde Guild (No Retards)"

What you forgot is "Moonguard" is a synonym for "reτard". lul

gg
This is an opinion, I'm personally here to slay some massive poon while generating maximum memes.

Just beat PvP time in Arathi Basin with a 5 cap, can you guys play serious next time? I'm getting tired of farming you.

RvE8Vzn.jpg

Alliance 19 is about to change up real quick. Don't get too cocky. I've been informed of a return. ;)
I'm looking forward to finally having a challenge.

Alliance 19 is about to change up real quick. Don't get too cocky. I've been informed of a return. ;)
Telling you dude, PVP Time sucks, they've not won a single game against us on Warsong or AB. Get some good twinks in here.

Come join us

PdZAIQW.jpg

Telling you dude, PVP Time sucks, they've not won a single game against us on Warsong or AB. Get some good twinks in here.

Come join us

PdZAIQW.jpg
I'll see if i can get a 5 man going on ally. But if i do you might not win a game tonight. You sure bout this?'

And who is "PvP Time"? I've never heard of them.

I'll see if i can get a 5 man going on ally. But if i do you might not win a game tonight. You sure bout this?'

And who is "PvP Time"? I've never heard of them.
They're a bunch of noobs, I'm not sure who they are really but I always play against their 10 man premades.

I'm interested in playing your 5man, we're only running as a 5man also.

Users who are viewing this thread