bfa update?

immaculate

Veteran
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone on the beta had updates for the 99s as far as the stat squish and artifact go. I did get a beta invite but haven't had time to explore it yet. We've been getting more 99s into the guild and still have a few leveling. I'd like to give everyone a clear answer on if they will remain viable, if an answer is available.

Yes no way to tell this early, I can tell you on blood DK the artifact ability has been moved onto a talent.

Yes no way to tell this early, I can tell you on blood DK the artifact ability has been moved onto a talent.

Do you start out with your artifact weapon? Or a regular weapon? If artifact, is there any stats or ilvl increase based on how many traits were unlocked prior (if there was any pre-set on the wep)?

I'm wondering how or if they'll reward people who have grinded like 75-80+ traits.

Do you start out with your artifact weapon? Or a regular weapon? If artifact, is there any stats or ilvl increase based on how many traits were unlocked prior (if there was any pre-set on the wep)?

I'm wondering how or if they'll reward people who have grinded like 75-80+ traits.
Well, at the mo you create a pre-loaded 110 character, nothing to do with your current characters the interesting bits will come when we can copy our characters. I can tell you the 110 we create has some green weapon (low ilvl but that is ofc cos of the squish).

Well, at the mo you create a pre-loaded 110 character, nothing to do with your current characters the interesting bits will come when we can copy our characters. I can tell you the 110 we create has some green weapon (low ilvl but that is ofc cos of the squish).

Are you able to go back and get the artifact weapon or is other content off limits?

thanks for keeping us updated, hopefully itll be good news

Any1 find any info on 109/110/111 twink gear?

Honestly hope it’s 110 I hate twinking 1 level above and not being able to queue for that xpac’s content

Any1 find any info on 109/110/111 twink gear?

Honestly hope it’s 110 I hate twinking 1 level above and not being able to queue for that xpac’s content

As of now on the beta, 110 is looking like it's going to be the level to twink at. Reason being, dungeons currently drop baseline 310 iL gear for 120s, but the gear requires 110 to use. A full 100 iL above 110 dungeon gear. These pieces include Azerite pieces. The only pieces that wouldn't be 310 pieces would be Mythic ABT trinks since BfA dungeon trinks are hot garbage, and ofc your two legion legendaries.

Chances are however, this won't make it to live. In that case 111 will be the level to twink since there are iL 300 crafted pieces that require 111 that have a chance to upgrade to 310 upon being crafted. In this very likely event, your BiS set would be as follows:
1. Your 3 Azerite pieces that you receive from completing each of your faction's zones. (Just like the 800s from completing Highmountain, Stormheim, etc.)
2. Whatever crafted 111 gear is available to you. (I wouldn't recommend trying to get pieces from a different armor type if you're lacking in a certain slot as the benefits of that will not be the same as 101 gear in Legion.)
3. Mythic ABT gear in whatever slot is not an Azerite piece or crafted piece. You might actually even be able to use Mythic ToS gear, but we'll have to wait until character copy is implemented to have an idea of which is better overall.
4. Last but not least, your two legion legendaries. This may be reduced to 1 but I'm not sure on that, have to wait and see if order hall upgrades are still in effect come BfA.

I hope at least one thing explained in this was useful to you or anyone else that has questions about twinking around this level come BfA.

Last edited:
As of now on the beta, 110 is looking like it's going to be the level to twink at. Reason being, dungeons currently drop baseline 310 iL gear for 120s, but the gear requires 110 to use. A full 100 iL above 110 dungeon gear. These pieces include Azerite pieces. The only pieces that wouldn't be 310 pieces would be Mythic ABT trinks since BfA dungeon trinks are hot garbage, and ofc your two legion legendaries.

Chances are however, this won't make it to live. In that case 111 will be the level to twink since there are iL 300 crafted pieces that require 111 that have a chance to upgrade to 310 upon being crafted. In this very likely event, your BiS set would be as follows:
1. Your 3 Azerite pieces that you receive from completing each of your faction's zones. (Just like the 800s from completing Highmountain, Stormheim, etc.)
2. Whatever crafted 111 gear is available to you. (I wouldn't recommend trying to get pieces from a different armor type if you're lacking in a certain slot as the benefits of that will not be the same as 101 gear in Legion.)
3. Mythic ABT gear in whatever slot is not an Azerite piece or crafted piece. You might actually even be able to use Mythic ToS gear, but we'll have to wait until character copy is implemented to have an idea of which is better overall.
4. Last but not least, your two legion legendaries. This may be reduced to 1 but I'm not sure on that, have to wait and see if order hall upgrades are still in effect come BfA.

I hope at least one thing explained in this was useful to you or anyone else that has questions about twinking around this level come BfA.

Great post ty

there is no 111 iteams fro twink now as i can see when i looking on everything or i am wrong?? im a 110 druid twink tank right now

Users who are viewing this thread