BFA twink transfer to Legion account

Gorescream

Veteran
If you transfer your 110 twink to a legion only.account will you be able to equip your bfa stuff still or are you stuck with legion only stuff? I have alot of time into my prot paladin twink and want to battleground with him even if there is longer ques for 110s on legion accounts or not because the xp off que doesnt pop period. I have 96k hp unbuffed on my pally and dont want to lose any of it transfering to a legion account. Trying to get 100k unbuffed once my neck is maxed just a personal OCD goal lol

If you transfer your 110 twink to a legion only.account will you be able to equip your bfa stuff still or are you stuck with legion only stuff? I have alot of time into my prot paladin twink and want to battleground with him even if there is longer ques for 110s on legion accounts or not because the xp off que doesnt pop period. I have 96k hp unbuffed on my pally and dont want to lose any of it transfering to a legion account. Trying to get 100k unbuffed once my neck is maxed just a personal OCD goal lol

you may want to read https://xpoff.com/threads/hotfix-azerite-gear-not-working-in-legion.89834/ before you waste your money

you could still twink at 110, with whatever is BIS. keep in mind, BFA has less than 1 year now before the next expax. and the 110 only bracket could gone, azerite deactivated, and maybe 120 (or squish #( will be the next level only bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread