BFA surv hunter...kek..thoughts on changes?

Jabz

Grandfathered
Hi all,

This is a vid of BFA hunter thoughts on it and how do you think this will affect survtards when it launches ?

IMO I think it's the end of surv... can't wait ...wonder what the new FOTM will be?...Also you think more ppl will come back to lower brackets if it's fixed ?

Hi all,

This is a vid of BFA hunter thoughts on it and how do you think this will affect survtards when it launches ?

IMO I think it's the end of surv... can't wait ...wonder what the new FOTM will be?...Also you think more ppl will come back to lower brackets if it's fixed ?

Some may come back. Some may leave if there isnt a new OP pug stomper.

People will just reroll another class that does decent damage even when played by someone with brain damage. Wont be any different this time.

People will just reroll another class that does decent damage even when played by someone with brain damage. Wont be any different this time.
This! I'm just glad they are fixing my old twink main class so I'll def reroll for better or for worse.

oh no; a nerf is coming to a class a rarely play, whatever should I do? o wait, I know, i'll just switch to marksman or beastmastery instead.

there will always be a op class..jpg

They'll switch to something op in bfa and claim they played the class since vanilla

They'll switch to something op in bfa and claim they played the class since vanilla
Sneaky bastards would likely show some sneaky bastard vanilla pvp title to back up their claim. That's just what sneaky bastards do.

Hunter also sucked bigtime during WoD, i mean compared to druids or priests. -_-... and 1 thing i dont get... people complain about hunters being always OP... when Priests are clearly the only class that is OP each and every expansion. they do crazy things also in legion. And they are gonna be fotm in bfa like they always are.

Users who are viewing this thread