BFA in general item/skill gap?

Roadwarrior

Veteran
Have not been really keeping up with all the BiS stuff.

I could care less about dueling or any world pvp ganking whatnot... but, for instanced Pvp...

In legion a full twink was like 2% (in my opinion) better than just some ass in random items... how will that be in BFA for battle grounds?... will that gap still be similar or will the people that just go FULL twink just have a silly non-skilled advantage, even before skill comes into the picture.

Just wondering if its even worth playing.

there are some other rage filled threads about this , but if blizzard dont nerf anything the damage gap for "full" twinked toons will be huge.

It was also mentioned on official notes that a template, such as what we have right now, will no longer be implemented. I think the exact words were that ilvl won't have as much of an impact as it does now (given it's the only impact right now), so it will lead to more customization as far as gear choices/enchants.

Can't wait to vendor my shitty white quality rings and necklace.

It was also mentioned on official notes that a template, such as what we have right now, will no longer be implemented. I think the exact words were that ilvl won't have as much of an impact as it does now (given it's the only impact right now), so it will lead to more customization as far as gear choices/enchants.

Can't wait to vendor my shitty white quality rings and necklace.
IKR can’t wait to sell the rock x2 for my 50g

I get a kick out of the fact that almost everyone complaining about the skill gap are fotm legion survival hunters. They aren’t worried about anything but their lazy asses not being op upon 2 hours after rolling a hunter.

yeah 29s definitely had 114 ilvl :)

:)

:)

will be nice for twinks to have an even easier time farming levelers :)

7 or 8% increase? So you have ilvl 104 or 114 at 29? Damn thats crazy ThinkingFace

2% ilvl
5% stats for armor type
random levels not filling all slots 1%+? :D

Casters with wands were getting that...wands counted as a two hander.

So if he's getting 7% with his wand, that would suggest he's getting 0-1% from gear. And to quote him, I'd suggest thats not trying.

2% ilvl
5% stats for armor type
random levels not filling all slots 1%+? :D

At level 20 to 29, all your slots are filled around BoAs from dungeons, quests and BGs! And since the OP was talking difference between players, that 5% is out the window!

In 10-19 I'd agree though. A level 10 may not have enough time or resources to fill the off slots.

Well, I guess we just wait to see what the % is, if full twinks are 20%+ better in BFA due to stats won't be worth playing much :p

Users who are viewing this thread