Beta twink testing

I've Tested a bunch of things in regards to 10's on PTR (latest Beta build in regards to the Class changes, Prof changes, Mog changes, etc coming in 7.0) but I don't have a Beta Key myself. I've posted a couple Threads in the 10 Subforum about these changes, not sure how low a Level you're referring to but at the very least my post about the Legion Invasion Event is relevant to ALL lower Levels, pretty much anything sub 91. Also my Thread about Enchanting changes effects literally every Character Level in game wearing Gear that's iLvL 600 or lower, for World PvP and PvE (just not Instanced PvP).

ProTip for those Level 98-99's and even 100+. If you get an iLvL 600 drop from Skyreach Normal or anywhere else, that has the 0-2 Upgrade option, if you Enchant the item BEFORE upgrading it, the Enchant stays valid even at 610 iLvL for a tiny added boost. This is especially useful if you can get the iLvL 600 Boots to drop from Skyreach (be prepared for a LOT of farming) with the Tertiary Stat Speed you can Enchant them with Minor Speed while still 600, then upgrade them to 610 for +12% Run Speed (at 100, +10% at 110).

Users who are viewing this thread