BETA Charcater copy is up

Anyone that has BETA just know that character copy is up. Let your sad faces appear!

Someone in 99s said art traits are gone. But still have the weapon. So maybe the bonus stats you get each time you level it, is still in play.

I might regret only getting 20 traits on my 101. But idk might not be a big difference

Copied my 101 and traits are disabled. Not much else I noticed other than the stat squish which we all know is coming.

is it true that a 101 twink in beta can kill a 120 with war option enabled (world PVP)

better than a geared 110 ?

Copied my 101 and traits are disabled. Not much else I noticed other than the stat squish which we all know is coming.

Traits are gone, but is are the stats you get from artifact level gone? Also are relics gone?

What’s the difference in stats between a basic bitch geared 101 (840 boes) and a titanforged 101 (870 boes, sockets, leech) on the PTR? Also what’s the difference between a leveler at 101 than a titanforged 101?

I know we’re probably gonna get nerfed badly. But if I can still be relatively powerful and beat players that are 5-10 levels over me, I might consider not leveling.
[doublepost=1528465783,1528462912][/doublepost]Also, what of 109 twinks? What kind of quest gear and such can they get?

what do you think is the % chance that the scaling will stay like that for pve twink (which is what 101 is about) ?

for pvp apparently a very low lvl twink can destroy lvl 120, if that's not a bug we maybe need to start researching which level is the best for that

man if we can no longer run at 240% speed baseline i'll miss it

what do you think is the % chance that the scaling will stay like that for pve twink (which is what 101 is about) ?

for pvp apparently a very low lvl twink can destroy lvl 120, if that's not a bug we maybe need to start researching which level is the best for that

man if we can no longer run at 240% speed baseline i'll miss it

I would guess lvl 20 would be best for most classes due to lowest level that has access to warmode talents and such, correct me if I'm wrong. And the lower the level, the better secondary stats will be.

But who knows, 109 or 111 twinks might decimate.

I just found out I have beta so I am downloading it now. I was 862 ilvl in live am 178 ilvl on the beta. Havent been able to test it yet need to download more of the game before I can play. Will post again in a few hours when I can test it for reals.
[doublepost=1529010546,1529007393][/doublepost]Welp I am worthless in dungeons but beat a few 110s in duels. Going to try to find people to wpvp or see if a bg queue ever pops.

Users who are viewing this thread