Bet you have never seen a twink dog

I remember stories of cape hunting dogs from Capstick's books. There wasn't an animal in Africa that would fuck with them. One of the stories allegedly had a cape buffalo running into the center of a human hunting encampment in the middle of the night and settling around the campfire. In the forest where it had come from were hundreds of little eyes following it. The buffalo had chosen to be near humans and fire rather than deal with those dogs.

I remember stories of cape hunting dogs from Capstick's books.
The painted dogs are notorious, they are weak alone, but when they move in as a pack it's a different story, saw youtube how they tear apart a warthog in seconds.. Also they can never be kept as pet, I read somewhere they cannot be domesticated

Reactions: Bop
The painted dogs are notorious, they are weak alone, but when they move in as a pack it's a different story, saw youtube how they tear apart a warthog in seconds.. Also they can never be kept as pet, I read somewhere they cannot be domesticated

Yeah they're terrifying. What they do to animals is nausea inducing even if you're pretty accustomed to seeing grizzly stuff. Wouldn't wish that on anything, haha.

Definitely wouldn't want one as a pet o.o even a multi-generation domesticated one...

Honesty it doesnt surprise me, Dogs always have hidden potential to control and rule the food chain. Except for Pugs, they can hardly breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread