EU+US Best way to get reps on your twinks!

coolbank

Legend
Sorry if this post is not the best but i will keep it short for all of you!
The best way to get reps on your twinks is timewalking events spend all of your badges on the rep 50 badges = 1 rep token 1 rep token = 500 rep (550 if you are human!) so to so it is 42000 rep for MOST reps that you get which means u need 84 commedations from nuetral to exalted for non humans and 77 for humans which divides into 9 toons per timewalking event to get one exalted rep!(8 for humans)
you get an item every timewalking event that gives you 500 badges PER TOON thus why i said 9 toons for one rep from nuetral to exalted

WORD OF WARNING SAVE THERAZANE FOR THE LAST REP YOU DO BECUASE YOU START AT HATED WHICH MEANS U NEED 84000 REP FOR IT TO BE EXALTED! and also u can not get ebon blade tabard below its content level!!!!!!

And for those pesky mop reputations u want to get 42 badges from the warbringers/scouts for non human (39 i believe for humans)

FOR BEST RESULTS USE DMF BUFF/GUILD BANNER FOR MORE REP!

enjoy your rep grind! ~coolbank

Last edited:
This was posted in the 10's section back on Ti so it's important to mention here, make certain to only use the Badges while you have the DMF buff, it adds +10% Reputation per Badge.
im impatient so i used them on coolbank withut dmf buff
edited to include guild banner too! thanks for feedback

Users who are viewing this thread