EU+US Best way to farm Legendaries for 101's?

Siynoth

Grandfathered
Title pretty much.

Is it possible to get emisarry quest caches at 101 and does the paragon reputation work with tokens etc.?

I also got loot from every mob, ill make a Ticket and ask a gm if he's able to open the Tokens for me^^ If it works i would be in full mail Gear and i guess full 850 Mail is better than mixed ~860?
WoWScrnShot_073117_114034.jpg

Update: I asked a Gm if he's able to create Gear from my Tokens.
At first he meant Wowhead has a wrong Source about the Tokens but I posted him some Gear from random Guys in Dalaran.

Red Mark : When mobs drop gear, its good for you but the tokens are guaranteed level 110 Gear not 101. He told me, I should report this as a bug so they can fix it.
cut a long story short - The Gamemaster told me that its a visual bug and the Gear should be level 110 and not 101.
gm.jpg

Update: I asked a Gm if he's able to create Gear from my Tokens.
At first he meant Wowhead has a wrong Source about the Tokens but I posted him some Gear from random Guys in Dalaran.

Red Mark : When mobs drop gear, its good for you but the tokens are guaranteed level 110 Gear not 101. He told me, I should report this as a bug so they can fix it.
cut a long story short - The Gamemaster told me that its a visual bug and the Gear should be level 110 and not 101.View attachment 6381

I saw that response coming from a mile away, haha. :p

I also got loot from every mob, ill make a Ticket and ask a gm if he's able to open the Tokens for me^^ If it works i would be in full mail Gear and i guess full 850 Mail is better than mixed ~860?
I have tons of the Dauntless Tokens on all my Legion Twinks. FYI, you can proc AT LEAST 895 with Socket and Tertiary from one of those Tokens, however it's ultra ultra rare.

Can i finish the quest and put the chest in my bag and wait with opening til patch 7.3 will be released or should i wait ?

You should. Loot isn't predesignated for them. They're generated upon opening. So you should get a 1000 legendary next patch from a package from this patch.

I'm just curious if blingtron packages can be collected in bank if you put yours in everyday

You should. Loot isn't predesignated for them. They're generated upon opening. So you should get a 1000 legendary next patch from a package from this patch.

I'm just curious if blingtron packages can be collected in bank if you put yours in everyday
Ok ill try it, cause ill got my 970 trinket already, ill save them for 7.3 and if a legendary drop and it would be still 970 im still fine with it, and if its 1000 its awesome

Users who are viewing this thread