Best way to farm gold on a lvl 63 DK?

Title says it all.

Buy and sell twink items. Or level to 70 turn XP off and do the old Isle of Quel'danas dailies everyday

gathering: mining, herbing, skinning and sell all.........IMO.....best way to earn G in game. near all my players are miner/herbers. after a while switching from find herbs to find mines becomes habit.

also fishing. Gold sellers for years have made and sold gold just on fishing alone and still do it. 5 years later deviate fish still sell cooked or uncooked. lots of WOTLK fish sell for major gold also. players on my server were in trade this weekend begging for deviate fish, wanting to buy them...sold out on AH.

with gold buying becoming more common, many players just buy on the AH what they want with no regards to the price. new players doing the same because they don't know what prices should be and also don't care. and you see simple stupid things like

45G for 20 tin ore

17g for 20 light leather

24g for 20 silver leaf

30g for 20 heavy stone

etc. etc.

Farming WC is horrible. Pick up mining ^^^ or try buying and re selling. Getting 10k honor real quick for a couple hundred gold in a gem to get you started.

Farm wooll cloth and sell for 10g a stack, on the server im currently re-rolling on the stacks almost always sell within 10 min of putting them on the ah. you could also pick up enchanting and whenever u find low lvl greens while farming wool, u can de them and sell the mats for a few gold a stack as well.

holidays and events, look for achievements that require items.

have you looked up SMALL EGG on your AH lately:D these are need to cook 2 items needed to get achievements.

i have a player in eversong woods, who farms about 40-100 eggs sends them to a bank alt, once i get near sold out start farming more.

i made over 6000G last year doing this during the winter veil event on small eggs when achievements were new. this year i'm over 2000G so far, but have more competition.

players are so lazy, i even buy ICE COLD MILK from the Inn right next to AH in Orgimmar and sell it on the AH.

players are so stupid, i even sell gingerbread and egg nog recipes sold by vendor outside the AH by event vendor and sell them on the AH

making gold in WOW is stupid simple.....if you can't do it? the explanation may be simple? you are stupid

in the pools outside, and i just equipped the hatchling on my 19 hunter i left behind in vengeance for lols!

Xposure said:
there's none on AH atm

Is there any [ITEM]savory deviate delight[/ITEM] in AH? if so, base them around that, if not, you set the price, try 2-3g per and people should buy them if theres no others

my 80 DK can solo run outland dungeons up and including shattered halls. if you are well geared for your 63 and are blood specced, for all its major healing... then you can probably just try and run ramps. i'm sure you can do it at 70 as well, running dungeons alone brings major cash flows. you can do up to 50G per run and thats without selling any items. if you are enchanting as well you can DE them and sell mats.

in a less funny way, the level to 70 and do dailies on quel is a possibility. so is the herb/mining combo which do pretty much better then skinning. there are a few ways to make money, but i think the leveling to 70 and do dailies is probably the fastest. its not hard leveling a DK to 80, it pretty much is able to solo all group quest.

Xposure said:
Where do I farm deviate fish? near WC?

schools of deviate fish that spawn at the forgotten, lush, and stagnant oasis. those give the most deviate fish. the deviates can be also caught without schools and inside WC areas....waste of time though.

below is from a old thottbot post....it's dead on

MY MONEY MAKING TIP

first off the deviates sell cooked or uncooked. i take 3 players and put one at each oasis in the barrens. recommend they are also miners. so you can also get silver, tin, copper, and stone. what i do is....fish the deviate nodes, mine and log over to next player, repeat, repeat. this way you are able to constantly hit nodes (circles in the water). you will also get stranglekelp and chests from fishing. the chests contain at times, bolts of linen/wool and various leather. collect it all and sell on AH. they run back to crossroads (forgotten/lush oasis) and ratchet (stagnant oasis) to mail to a bank/auction player when bags are full. if you have a cook for these fish...mail all the fish to be cooked..of course

with a player at each pool and switching when the nodes are gone to next player/oasis, i can out fish any 70 running from oasis to oasis. also, fish the nodes for best results and cast/recast to land hook in them. you can catch deviates without the nodes but it's then like 33% or less.

have a lo-lvl 1-5 bank/auction house player that you mail everything too. do not waste time having multiple players auctioning stuff.

when i'm not BGing/PVP i use my 19, 29, 39, twinks to fish in the barrens. smelting the Ore? is up to AH prices. sometimes Ore brings in more than Bars...sometimes vice-versa.

deviate fish can be like the stock market on WOW. (so can other items) on my server deviates are always in demand, when you get alot of people fishing for them the price can drop to 10G for 20. at this point i buy them and sit on them. i have also bought uncooked deviates, cooked them and resold them for profit. right now they are 30-50G cooked for 20...friend of mine says alliance side they are 3G for one. uncooked 25G for 20

Run low level instances. I made a shit laod of gold farming SM GY when it used to spawn 7 chests.

Kill all the mobs, loot all the chest, vend-o-tron, reset and repeat.

An Unholy DK can make quick work of low level instances buy AoE farming. Grab all of SKF and loot everything, you are bound to find a Shadowfang eventually.

~Zuty

yeah the AH thing is good, but if you want gold in a fast manner, a bit less boring as well, just run dungeons and sell everything you get. you are also bound to find green BoEs that will sell well on AH for those leveling a toon.

imagine this, Ragefire Chasm brings you 5G total, imagine wailling caverns which has 3x more creatures and bosses. now imagine SFK, going further up, imagine a full BRD run. not to mention runs sell quite well on many servers.

my friend tryed that market once with his 80...

5g a RFC run.

10-15g the WC and 19 twinks runs.

30-40g any SM runs.

and 50g any other dungeons above that.

he made 1k gold in 2 days.

enough for him to know that it was a great market, enough for him to know that he had no time for himself after that. but if you play twinks, run for golds and just log in on your twink when you want free time.

great way to get money.

Users who are viewing this thread