Best Twink Duos at 39

Uxthril

Veteran
Hey guys,

Wondering what the best twink duos are at 39. We'll be playing horde side, and any suggestions on a trio would be helpful as we might grab another friend.

Currently we're thinking ele shaman and frost mage, or fc druid and rogue, or afflic lock and priest (not sure whether shadow or a mix of specs)

I would like to play: ele sham, afflic lock, FC druid, fury warr
He seems most keen on: mage, priest, hunter, rogue

But we could be convinced by some other combo you'd recommend.

The first thing I look for when considering team composition, is cc DR. (I am not sure how DR will work in classic though)

Another thing to consider, is the available armor pieces pertaining to your bracket (39) and how you can use those items to make the absolute most of your team composition.

I started wow in TBC, and twinked 19s at that time, so I cant give you very credible information, but those are a few things you may want to consider. I am also going main an FC druid if you'd be interested in playing together

Warrior, priest (and shaman) would be a solid team. At 39, there is a lot of good gear for warriors (gloves of holy might, pendulum of doom, raging berserker helm) which makes them incredibly strong, especially if they have a healer with them.

That could be an idea, I played some pvp on a warrior at 60 and didn't really like it, though a lot of that was because there were so many mages and I didn't have a friend to dispell me. Having a lot of good drops for warriors would make it a bit easier though!
[doublepost=1565249675,1565249616][/doublepost]To jwl, I'm Australian - so unless you're also going on an oceanic server it may not work out sorry!

Elemental Shaman, Beast Mastery Hunter... They smack shit up at 39.
If you're good with your traps, auto cancels and kiting you can kill pretty much anything.

If you’re just plugging FC mage & pocket heals.

If you’re just plugging FC mage & pocket heals.
Arcane mage + Resto druid, best 2 man comp for D
Hey guys,

Wondering what the best twink duos are at 39. We'll be playing horde side, and any suggestions on a trio would be helpful as we might grab another friend.

Currently we're thinking ele shaman and frost mage, or fc druid and rogue, or afflic lock and priest (not sure whether shadow or a mix of specs)

I would like to play: ele sham, afflic lock, FC druid, fury warr
He seems most keen on: mage, priest, hunter, rogue

But we could be convinced by some other combo you'd recommend.
Disc priest is best all around healer and goes well with any DPS.

Fury warrior I remember being kinda bad.

Sub rogue is dope but also takes a lot of skillz to play.

Hunter is easy to play DPS.

Fire mage is good DPS.

I'd recommend these:
Priest + Afflic lock/Ele sham, heal + dps.
Rogue/Hunter + FC druid, if you want to FC.
Ele sham + Fire mage for the memes.

I ran Tauren Warrior, Undead Rogue and Enhancement Shaman during TBC. Don't remember ever dying. I don't remember druids performing very well, may just have been me.

Seriously don't underestimate enhancement with big boy gear though.

Users who are viewing this thread