Best solo class/spec for 20’s

Henjitsu

Having to reroll, just wondering currently what’s the best, most op class/spec for soloing pve content and dungeons at the lvl 20 F2P cap.

Last edited:
Having to reroll, just wondering currently what’s the best, most op class/spec for soloing pve content and dungeons at the lvl 20 F2P cap.
Tried not that much, my personal choice is sv hunter. The only minus - he can't spam aoe, you gonna tab-a-lot

if you are not using the broken trinkets, my personal fav is rsham, much faster than protpal&gdruid (at least in the beginning, when you dont have gear), amd you can pretty much always avoid trash with all classes with the bloodthorn loop. protwar is also interesting, if you are looking for an actual challenge. if you use the broken trinkets, they will do the work, so you can pick whatever you want (maybe it’s still a challenge with rogue, never tried the trinkets).

Last edited:
Easiest choice would be a druid tank. You can stealth and bear form damage is quite possibly highest amongst other tanks at 20. Other tanks that arent blood dk would be able to fairly easily solo bosses too. You can solo on blood dk but vanilla bosses (like rammstein) would hit you very hard.

2nd choice is rsham and you gear your enh and ele using rsham.

3rd Would be surv hunter. Great damage. Pet can be aggro dumped on. Feign death can basically act like a mob aggro reset after skipping mobs. Do remember to take the skill "pet play dead" too if you are running on foot, or else mobs aggro onto pet after you feign, then turn on you.

if you are not using the broken trinkets, my personal fav is rsham, much faster than protpal&gdruid (at least in the beginning, when you dont have gear), amd you can pretty much always avoid trash with all classes with the bloodthorn loop. protwar is also interesting, if you are looking for an actual challenge. if you use the broken trinkets, they will do the work, so you can pick whatever you want (maybe it’s still a challenge with rogue, never tried the trinkets).
Can you elaborate on those trinkets?
I've been out of the loop for a hot minuet.

Can you elaborate on those trinkets?
I've been out of the loop for a hot minuet.
Shadowgrasp Totem from De Other Side and Infinitely Divisible Ooze from Plaguefall are the broken trinkets, they do insane damage in dungeons that are from Classic-WoD if you keep yourself in the regular BFA timeline. Totem will basically one shot anything (I haven't had the chance to actually try it though), Ooze will kill bosses in less than 4 bolts.

Shadowgrasp Totem from De Other Side and Infinitely Divisible Ooze from Plaguefall are the broken trinkets, they do insane damage in dungeons that are from Classic-WoD if you keep yourself in the regular BFA timeline. Totem will basically one shot anything (I haven't had the chance to actually try it though), Ooze will kill bosses in less than 4 bolts.
Ah, roger. Think I read about that. Sounds fun to easy farm dungeons with. Thanks!

Easiest choice would be a druid tank. You can stealth and bear form damage is quite possibly highest amongst other tanks at 20. Other tanks that arent blood dk would be able to fairly easily solo bosses too. You can solo on blood dk but vanilla bosses (like rammstein) would hit you very hard.

I have guardian and pala tank. Guardian dmg is higher, but pala is nearly not killable. Pull everything into a corner and spam aoe.

This might be a bit outside the scope of the question, but I believe you should also consider what you enjoy playing.
Basically all of the tank specs (and some other like hunter/lock/rsham) can solo dungeons easily with just lvl61, unsocketed blue gear. Even more so if you use the two notorious trinkets from SL.
So, unless you're intrested in speedrunning or just want to get the best possible QoL (in which case i'd recommend either druid or veng dh due to higher mobility/chance to do skips) just play what you like the most. It's not like you'll have issues with soloing.
Now, for a bit of personal experience, I'm finding BM Monk to be an exceptionally fun and functional choice: you have decent AoE (Rushing Jade Wind/Keg Smash), some mobility with Roll and Tiger's Lust and a bunch of different heals (Vivify, Expel Harm etc). Also Paralysis is handy in case you pull too much/need to incapacitate a certain mob.

This might be a bit outside the scope of the question, but I believe you should also consider what you enjoy playing.
Basically all of the tank specs (and some other like hunter/lock/rsham) can solo dungeons easily with just lvl61, unsocketed blue gear. Even more so if you use the two notorious trinkets from SL.
So, unless you're intrested in speedrunning or just want to get the best possible QoL (in which case i'd recommend either druid or veng dh due to higher mobility/chance to do skips) just play what you like the most. It's not like you'll have issues with soloing.
Now, for a bit of personal experience, I'm finding BM Monk to be an exceptionally fun and functional choice: you have decent AoE (Rushing Jade Wind/Keg Smash), some mobility with Roll and Tiger's Lust and a bunch of different heals (Vivify, Expel Harm etc). Also Paralysis is handy in case you pull too much/need to incapacitate a certain mob.
This^^^ I love my DH atm

Users who are viewing this thread