EU+US Best Ret Race?

Veechard

Legend
Been saving up some blizz bucks for race change on my 19 ret.
Considered Draenei however I doubt that 20% hot will make that large of an impact, however if it’s one of the only viable options, I’ll do that.

Would like to hear opinion from people who are familiar with rets current play style

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/ßeware

Lightforge Draenei for kill potential

I agree with Purj on this. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the racial at 19 hits for an absurd amount (700ish before crit?), so essentially you can single out an FC with 3Stack Templar's Verdict + Crusader proc into ---> simultaneous Light's Judgement.

The Racial is good but hits for about 350 even though tooltop says 700+, crits are around 600. That being said if you have the heritage armor and special tabard you are gonna look like a beast.

Lightforge is probably the best lining up you burst w racial is strong and the racial is effects by ap so dropping it during a double sader proc (when you want to burst anyway) you can blow people up.

Do you need a level 120 to unlock? My highest toon is 110 and I didn’t have any plans on making a 120 till closer to end of xpack

120 required as well as a few weeks of world quests to hit exalted

Screenshot (41).png
With 2 sader procs

He I get similar numbers from my ret but it doesn't seem to hit for those numbers in pvp tho.

Switch weapons

So I went with normal Draenei. I feel like lights judgment is just too OP right now, and will likely be nerfed. With the pvp trinkets increasing health on use, that makes gift of naruu that’s much better. And one problem I have is rogues kick. The neck heal sometimes isn’t enough to survive till I can start spamming flash’s after interrupt. Gift racial should help me survive long enough against certain rogues.

I would roll Holy, better in all ways

I only play random bgs and some times plebmades and a consumable whore. My favorite is arcane bombs.

With that being said, ret just ends up being the better class with consumables factored in. Holy pally bombs me, he can’t seal the deal and finish me off in the silence time. I Arcane bomb a holy pally, 99% of the time, assuming he doesn’t have bubble, he’s dead.

Ret has heals when they are needed most, but can dish out the damage when needed.

I can use bubble as a way to kill shit without needing to heal myself. They use bubble just to survive

The list goes on and on why I play ret over holy for randoms

Users who are viewing this thread