EU+US Best race for each class

Urlqt

Grandfathered
I'm surprised there isn't a thread like this already. I know it doesn't matter that much but in the competitiveness of how some people are i figured something would be around

Felt like quoting the beginner's guide:
"The Most Important Factor
It’s not uncommon to see that one race might be better suited to the class that you’ve chosen compared with another, but what if that isn’t the race that you had your heart set on? The best thing to do is ignore Racial Abilities if you have any strong preference for a specific race. Bonding with your character is a real thing. Choosing a race that you don’t want to play is something that grates on you over time. Don’t let that happen. Enjoy your time in the game. In the end, stats aren’t a big deal; you won’t flounder just because you picked a “weaker” race to go with your class. None of the races are especially overpowered or underpowered. Their bonuses are more of a tiny perk. They help, but they never make or break a class."
I doubt that night elf is the best race for warrior (my main). However, I enjoy it and I have still done fine in PvP.

When that's said I really enjoy Night Elf for my druid and rogue. They walk 5% faster when stealthed/prowling and with there racial ability they are able to enter stealth from combat without the use of Vanish or the like.

It is dependent on Faction, and Either BGs or arenas.
(BGs)
Warr = Belf/Human(probs dwarf)
paladin = Tauren(belf)/Human(Dwarf)
rog= Belf/Nelf(worg)
monk = Tauren(belf)/Nelf
hunter = belf, tauren / nelf, worg
lock = goblin/worg, gnome, human
mage = belf/worg, gnome
druid = tauren/worg, nelf
sham= tauren, troll/dwarf
priest = tauren, troll/nelf, worg

Panda is also very good for CC with shaman on alliance. Or anything else panda can be if you really want that paralyze CC

Panda is also very good for CC with shaman on alliance. Or anything else panda can be if you really want that paralyze CC
I consider panda to be bis race for ww monks due to people tend to trinket panda punch and then you get full duration fof on em

hunter - belf on horde nelf on ally
warrior tauren on horde gnome as ally
priest (shadow) goblin/belf on horde human/gnome on ally
priest (disc/holy) goblin/cow on horde nelf ally
mage - belf horde gnome ally
lock - goblin horde gnome ally

these are the classes i care about idk would take forever to list everything

Users who are viewing this thread