Best Race for a Horde Shadow Priest?

krose338

Veteran
I was wondering what everyone thought was the best race for a Shadow Priest to be on Horde side? Right now my toon is a Vulpera which I like due to their handy damage or healing racial spell, but I can't stand their tails when I transmog. I was thinking about doing a race change but wasn't sure which race to go with. I was thinking about Pandaren for their racial stun or a Blood Elf for Arcane Torrent. I know Troll would probably be a good option too.

Was just curious what everyone has to say, thanks!!

Vulpera is probably best.
Goblin has very high base int and 1% haste and rocket jump racial.

Picking anything other than those is purely for cosmetic reasons.

Vulpera if you have it.

Goblin is also very good, but the utility of jump->fear isn't going to be as relevant as Vulpera racial, even in arena.

Vulpera if you have it.

Goblin is also very good, but the utility of jump->fear isn't going to be as relevant as Vulpera racial, even in arena.

a) Jump->Fear?! Rocket Jump. But Fear? What do you mean?

b) I've got a Vulpera Priest, and I guess we are talking the Vial. Seems like Im missing something, what makes it so great?

a) Jump->Fear?! Rocket Jump. But Fear? What do you mean?

b) I've got a Vulpera Priest, and I guess we are talking the Vial. Seems like Im missing something, what makes it so great?
Rocket jump into people and then cast psychic scream.

High on demand burst or heal as an instant. Saving FC at a critical moment, Killing EFC with burst. Just to name a case scenario. There are obviously a myriad of scenarios and good uses.

On topic,

Goblin is good. Passives literally screams Spriest stats, and the rocket jump is a really good option for kiting / re-positioning, which is one of the main obstacles for a low level spriest. It's also a good tool to close gaps for fears. Just don't yolo jump into 5 people without any calculated setup/assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread