EU+US Best path for quest items?

Holoro

Veteran
Hey all, new to twinking here (level 5 specifically)

I was wondering what all of your path's looked like when rerolling toons.

Do you just use heirlooms to level to 5 fast, then run to SW/ORG to turn exp off, then run back and do quests? Seems simple, but I feel like I'm missing something.

Thanks!

That's pretty much it. Just grind to lvl 5 or do starting zone quest, cos items don't scale from that quests ^^

Having a mage on seperate account to provide ports to SW from starting area will speed up the process too. And if you want to take it a step further, mail yourself cracked radianax gem for boosting over to the xp off guy. Then just hearth back to northshire

Having a mage on seperate account to provide ports to SW from starting area will speed up the process too. And if you want to take it a step further, mail yourself cracked radianax gem for boosting over to the xp off guy. Then just hearth back to northshire

Would gunshoes provide about the same amount of speed as the gem? I've got loads of those, haha

Would gunshoes provide about the same amount of speed as the gem? I've got loads of those, haha

Yes but they have 3 minute cooldown. The radinax has 3 charges you can use back to back to back. And if you take the right path from mage tower —> keep, you will be boosting the whole way there up to the door.

Yes but they have 3 minute cooldown. The radinax has 3 charges you can use back to back to back. And if you take the right path from mage tower —> keep, you will be boosting the whole way there up to the door.

Okay, Ill definitely have to pick one of those up from the AH and give it a whirl.
Thanks for all of the help!

Users who are viewing this thread