US Best night/morning of games this year

Darkchewie

2014 & 2015 TC Champion
We had games going until 6 am BH time, constantly popping one after another. And these were some of the most competitive games I've seen in a long time. It was great seeing everybody constantly switch sides to keep them as competitive as we could!

Shouts to Pizza, grizzle, aotsaka, Saxon, pitter, randy, tele, incredibul, Lenny, Fresa, coight, Mage from uggtw (forget ur name), and a bunch of other tinks.. Can't list em all.

Comment if you were a part of the madness!

We had games going until 6 am BH time, constantly popping one after another. And these were some of the most competitive games I've seen in a long time. It was great seeing everybody constantly switch sides to keep them as competitive as we could!

Shouts to Pizza, grizzle, aotsaka, Saxon, pitter, randy, tele, incredibul, Lenny, Fresa, coight, Mage from uggtw (forget ur name), and a bunch of other tinks.. Can't list em all.

Comment if you were a part of the madness!

was part of the madness, was a lot of fun.

if only games didnt pop during the times i was sleeping lol, missing the pugs kinda. Keep on going!

if only games didnt pop during the times i was sleeping lol, missing the pugs kinda. Keep on going!
3LkZEyB.gif
is this you?

This is awesome, it went this late about a month or so ago as well, for it to happen twice is just really great. Its amazing how things come together when people put a little effort in to take care of a bracket.

I like pickles.

Games last night were great fun. Shame I got tired. Was a great night to come back to after the little break I took.

I have been playing on US regularly for the past few weeks (due to night shifts) under a different name and I must say that pugs were very enjoyable to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread