Best level 70-80 class for gearing up a 60?

Warglave

Veteran
I used a hunter in TBC cuz that's all I had at 70... any input on the best dungeon solo carry class for getting loot for your 60 on a different account? Curious about 70 for now as that's what'll be doing most of it, but hopping up to 80 could be different.

I used hunter to solo the first boss in AQ40 and spamming my toons through hellfire dungeons, that's all I remember. AQ might have been at 80 tho, lol. Prot pally? DK? They solo crap pretty strong, anyone got a say on the best one to gear up a level 60 yourself using a second account?

ret paladin .

fury is really good atm for clearing dungs at level 70 if geared
now imagine if you could also heal yourself, have multiple, powerful 30yds range abilities on short cds and generally a bazillion defensives that do not require you to swap to a shield, why that's ret paladin

Dont forget rez your twink when you screw up and it gets 2 shot cuz you're not paying attention.

edit- was thinking on druid too, just not familiar with them way back then. Probably go faceroll pally. Thanks all!

if you ever fuck it up as ret like that you should probably consider uninstalling since you have residual healing threat from DS and stuff, its legit impossible to screw it up tbf

I meant not paying attention to a patrol or something and my twink on autofollow gets insta-gibbed from elsewhere.

Took a little bit in its 70 boost gear but I got my 60 pally a bunch of socket stuff from ramparts (everything I didnt want). Too lazy to grind or get better carrying gear at the moment... or to farm gold for chants and blah screw that do it later.

Even the mail socket stuff was upgrade to the level 58 boost stuff, without gems. I'll get serious this weekend...

lol no I wont I'll spam AV the whole time. :LUL:

ret paladin can solo all of that too, but might require a bit more gear but yea

Users who are viewing this thread