EU+US Best level 1 tank?

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
  • Hello people, I'm looking to make a 1 again, and I'm thinking to make something that can take hits, so i can Explorer azeroth, but I don't know what race/class is the best, Any suggestions?

@ShinyHero Shiny my man, it's a sort of a challenge, I ofcourse can fly my ass everywhere, but where is the fun in that? I Did get explorer achievement on 20, 10 and now I want to do it on a one. :)

@ShinyHero Shiny my man, it's a sort of a challenge, I ofcourse can fly my ass everywhere, but where is the fun in that? I Did get explorer achievement on 20, 10 and now I want to do it on a one. :)
It's easy on a 10 :) and 20 is eh and 1 is straight hard as can be

I would say dwarf warrior. I have a lvl 1 Stam twink for exactly that purpose.

Once you have looms, AGM and fmp, you're pretty solid and can take a few hits.

As you hit the 40+ zones, just fucking run. Or death travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kite tanking is the way to go now with level 1's. Taking advantage of speed and terrain. Hunter is the best one. NE at that, shadowmeld works on all level mobs, just make sure your out of range from where u aggro'd em from and run ur toosh off.

Users who are viewing this thread