US Best in Show, Mug'thol [H] Recruiting.

Ðimple

Legend
Best in Show

Best in Show was originally created during Burning Crusade on Mug'thol after a group of us left what was then at the time Roll Call. Since then we have been on many different servers such as Korgath / Darkspear / Bleeding Hollow and now Mug'thol [H]. Best in Show has been around for many years in the 19s and 29s scene and now we're expanding into something that should spark a lot of interest.

The movement!

About a month ago me and a friend were talking about the good times when Qs were instant during BC and how there was so much competition we want to bring that back in a very stylish way. Starting Saturday 12/31/16 we will be sponsoring anyone who wants to create a twink. If it's your first time ever twinking 19 or you're an experienced twink we want you!

What's the deal? why should we join Best in Show?

Joining Best in Show will put you in a very awesome position, now only will we set you up with gear and constant groups for running BG's and world pvp(which is something we love doing) we also will host in-guild wargames 3v3 tournaments with $$ prizes.. the $ prizes wont be anything huge but it will be something you could maybe buy wow time with or something else, we want to create an atmosphere where everyone will fit in we're looking for laid back people we do want to create a solid A-team for future premades with apposing guilds.

What is expected out of me if I join?

We expect activity, we want to partake in the 2017 Twink Cup so we want to start building a core team with subs now that way we will be prepared when the time comes. Also we just require respect, we want a guild that is laid back, with a focus of enjoying the bracket that we all love.

How do I apply?

Add me to real ID.
Cyrus#1220 once you add me and make a toon on Mug'thol [H] you will be invited to guild, we have a lot of people who can help level and gear so just reach out! will offer gold for professions, gear, and BOEs also will provide rings / off hands / necks etc.

Merged servers.

Akama, Dragonmaw, and Mug'thol and also I believe tich is also linked as I have seen multiple players from tich on Mug'thol.

Thank you so much, and if you have any questions please reach out. Now open for recruitment! lets set off the bracket!

Have been getting some really good games in today! Shout out to district nineteen for the intense matches!

I wanna play 10s but disc priest are pure cancer

Users who are viewing this thread