EU+US Best hunter spec?

Hi peltz, I have seen u in bg's before :p assuming that is you on <ftp bullies>
I recently tried Marks and BM at 19 (this may not translate perfectly over to 29), I personally prefer BM because
1) I get bigger numbers from it and
2) Less brainless than mm... I found myself just spamming arcane shot for dps, and I very much dislike how aimed shot is a standstill cast.
However at 29 there are a few other things in play for hunters, mm's get bursting shot @ lv 29 which for me would seal the deal right away. More cc ---> more fun. I hear there is also a bit more of a 'rotation' @ 29 for marksman.... hope this helps.

Hi peltz, I have seen u in bg's before :p assuming that is you on <ftp bullies>
I recently tried Marks and BM at 19 (this may not translate perfectly over to 29), I personally prefer BM because
1) I get bigger numbers from it and
2) Less brainless than mm... I found myself just spamming arcane shot for dps, and I very much dislike how aimed shot is a standstill cast.
However at 29 there are a few other things in play for hunters, mm's get bursting shot @ lv 29 which for me would seal the deal right away. More cc ---> more fun. I hear there is also a bit more of a 'rotation' @ 29 for marksman.... hope this helps.

Thanks Sonic. I agree with pretty much everything you said. I do like throwing two dire beasts on a stealthie trying to run away tho XD

I've been lazy and playing Surv lately but, I really like the current state of MM. It reminds me of old surv where you were more of a support class for FR runs. Decent kiteablity, decent survivability, decent DPS. I felt that BM was a bit too bland comparatively, but maybe that's just me.

BM

I think MM wins more 1v1s but BM has a lot more because they can use exotic pets. Things like corehound for a free heroism, chimeras for the lightning attack and so on. I also only play 20s so I would imagine that BM at 29 would also have more to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread