Best Hunter Race (Horde)

Is orc better offence and tauren better Defence role?
Indeed, tauren is awful in offence because of the Alliance fence jumps but very good with the Horde ones, bare in mind that you have to go orc female for offence and imo tauren female for defence.

Is female troll really not in the conversation for offence?

I thought they'd at least be discussed. Berserker gives like 20% attack speed; Is this not insane on hunters for delaying healers? And can female trolls not jump right through the alliance fence?

I would say tauren for the stun racial --> wing clip combo

That's a really weirdo combo. If something is in range for a war stomp, it's already in range for a wing clip.

War stomp is best used when your FC/EFC is about to die, and you want to secure the repick/return.

That's a really weirdo combo. If something is in range for a war stomp, it's already in range for a wing clip.

War stomp is best used when your FC/EFC is about to die, and you want to secure the repick/return.

Actually that's the best way to ensure a Wingclip. I always try to spend my Mana hitting targets who are unable to Dodge/Block/Parry, especially in this bracket. It's pretty normal for Rogues and Warriors to avoid 3-4 WCs in a row, and as a bonus during Warstomp you can land a free Raptor Strike.

Not to mention where there's one Rogue there's often more. Warstomp can hit them all and you can get at least two with WC. There's a ton of examples where Warstomp opens up new kiting and peeling opportunities, which is why of course Tauren is favored on defense.

as @Outofspace said. I can pop evasion to get 100% dodge chance and a tauren can just war stomp and wing clip me to counter it

as @Outofspace said. I can pop evasion to get 100% dodge chance and a tauren can just war stomp and wing clip me to counter it

ty for sharing. This could be the difference between life and death for your FC

Users who are viewing this thread