Best healing class in the bracket?

Eyigud

Veteran
Like the topic says, What is the best healing class in the bracket? Í feel like the best toolkit is prop the Shaman but they are so vulnerable to silent and struggle a bit when they fall behind (no ohh shit button).

Priests at least have another school if kicked on penance. What about Holy Paladin? Monk?

IMO
Monk is the strongest with melee on you, heals are decent but plenty to keep a group alive.
Paladin is great if you can juke interrupts, strong heals for one or two but falls behind with more then 5.
Priest is really good if you have support, good CC and two schools of healing to get you through interrupts along with a personal CD's.
Shaman I'm generally not a fan of but has a lot of utility, never played much so no real input.

Monk has the most through put when it comes to healing l, even after the nerfs to surging mist, way of the crane is also a really fun PvP talent, the healing and dmg monks do is really good, rsham has insane aoe heals and also does tons of dmg through flame shocks and lava burst. Hpal has a ton of support through freedoms and BoP, especially if you go with the PvP talent that gives you an extra charge of both. The healing hpald do is not as much compared to the 2 classes listed above but they're not unplayable, especially if you know what you're doing. Priests are very good due to as stated before the double casting classes as well as providing decent DMG, holy is even viable with some PvP talents making it shine, 8 sec aura mastery or 65% heal or greater fade. Resto druid is a ton of fun to play but they don't do much healing on their own, a lot of people recently have been rolling druid to play feral affinity+master shapeshifter as it does tons of damage.

TL : DR
In terms of healing output:
Monk>sham>priest>hpal>rdruid

a lot of people recently have been rolling druid to play feral affinity+master shapeshifter as it does tons of damage

you can take up a healer slot to kill levelers and talk about how ur a soloqueuegodx. shit and when you run into opposing twinks you can morph into desertergodx. dont forget my personal favorite shapeshift, excusesgodx.

you can take up a healer slot to kill levelers and talk about how ur a soloqueuegodx. shit and when you run into opposing twinks you can morph into desertergodx. dont forget my personal favorite shapeshift, excusesgodx.

Yeah I tend to go turbodeserter. Its the classy way of doing it. I mean who are you if you dont?

Last edited:
Any1 got an up to date BiS MW monk on armory?

Are the sets nerfed so its not worth farming any more? WC fang set for an example.

I didn't see this until now. So salty, so very salty you are. It's okay though, not really playing 49s much now, ugly xmogs got me down. You can go back to qeueing your 5 mans to feel good about yourself :)

I didn't see this until now. So salty, so very salty you are. It's okay though, not really playing 49s much now, ugly xmogs got me down. You can go back to qeueing your 5 mans to feel good about yourself :)
2dFqJaW.jpg

excusesgodx really showing up

You posted a screen of me crushing you in dmg and you declining my 1v1?

Ah, I see your point.

Give it up man, I don't even play the bracket anymore. Go sprinkle your salt somewhere else.

Ah, I see your point.

Give it up man, I don't even play the bracket anymore. Go sprinkle your salt somewhere else.
i mean i enjoyed the part where you lost and then whined about a mythical twink 5 man blowing all their cooldowns after, personally. i doubt you'll see that part through those rose-colored glasses.

Ah, I see your point.

Hey, I'll see you out there! It's always an easy game when you godx up those healing slots. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread