Best healer?

SuPerman89

Grandfathered
Me and a group of guildies have decided on making 39 twinks but no one has said about making a healer. I dont mind being heals, so what should I make?

I would go Priest then. Shaman/Druid both have their advantages but in terms of healing they are a bit behind Priest.

Priest will definitely be the better healer once you're in the fight, but a shaman will have a much bigger map presence due to ghost wolf. WF totem is also disgusting for PoD warriors.

All priest specs feel kinda samey to me at 39. You're practically playing a different class everytime you respec on shaman. Gearing a shaman will be a lot more expensive than priest though if you go for all 3 specs.

If arenas existed, I would say priest 100%, but you'll get a lot more mileage out of shaman if you like to change it up.

I've never played druid so no comment on that.

Priest will definitely be the better healer once you're in the fight, but a shaman will have a much bigger map presence due to ghost wolf. WF totem is also disgusting for PoD warriors.

All priest specs feel kinda samey to me at 39. You're practically playing a different class everytime you respec on shaman. Gearing a shaman will be a lot more expensive than priest though if you go for all 3 specs.

If arenas existed, I would say priest 100%, but you'll get a lot more mileage out of shaman if you like to change it up.

With druid you can FC without having to change spec and most of your gear so there's that.

With druid you can FC without having to change spec and most of your gear so there's that.

I mean you can flag run as resto... Highly don't recommend though. If your resto gear is great for flag running then it's probably not any good for healing unfortunately, and that's not even getting into talents. That being said, a geared and spec'd FC druid is the best in the business at 39.
[doublepost=1575511905,1575507573][/doublepost]

Not sure I would give ghost wolf that much credit without talents. The idea that a Priest can't match a resto Shaman's map presence seems like a spurious claim, but to be clear I'm not trying to discount how great Shaman are.

I was thinking more about AB than WSG. I agree, It probably doesn't do much in WSG.

Ghost Wolf*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread