Best gloves enchant for FC?

glancealot

Legend
i would think:

dh: +6 mastery (to buff armor of demon spikes)
druid: +6 haste (to get heals/roots off faster)

The issue though with grandfathered gloves with reinforcements, is that they would typically be ilv 14-18 since they scaled down from original 20s and therefore still worse than current gloves one could get typically.

The issue though with grandfathered gloves with reinforcements, is that they would typically be ilv 14-18 since they scaled down from original 20s and therefore still worse than current gloves one could get typically.

imagine if someone was smart enough to put the reinforcement on gloves that would scale down to ilvl 28.

imagine if someone was smart enough to put the reinforcement on gloves that would scale down to ilvl 28.
This is false, any gloves with gloves reinforcements don’t give any stats. Sorry to disappoint. I’m like 99% sure glove reinforcements don’t give stats until u hit lvl 25

With no glove
upload_2021-8-1_14-9-18.png

Glove with reinforcement
upload_2021-8-1_14-9-54.png

Stat sheet doesnt seem to reflect the reinforcement as giving stats
upload_2021-8-1_14-10-24.png

Tested on a 20 as well, same result

Alot of BFA enchanted items (or prepatch for that matter) have been changed to no longer give their "tooltip stat". Out the top of my head I'm just thinking about rings enchanted with +4 *stat* back in prepatch (can't remember the name but they were the bis bfa lvl20 enchants) which after a couple of days in prepatch no longer gave any stats tho the "enchant" remained, they also have a hidden ilvl req since then.

It is very likely that the same has happened with glove reinforcements, if someone finds a way to slap stam on gloves I'd be happy to learn about it :p

oh i see, thanks for clearing that up.

Oops. Sorry. They’re right. Seems like the enchant is just borked at 20. Rip.

talasite socket gloves still best and whatever enchant provides you the most mitigation or otherwise overall benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread