Best F2P class/spec

BrbWifeNaked

Veteran
Besides an arcane mage which is just broken at any low lvls what is a really strong spec to twink with to go murder all the crybabys that were boo booing about twinks?

I'm going to make a F2p 20 twink while waiting on classic with my sole intentions of being farming anyone leveling up.

Just curious, based on what you said your sole purpose was and that Arcane is broken, why are you wanting something else?

the more specs you set up the more variety you can have in your play time. Worth considering. Gearing an unkillable Stam/vers stacking flag carrier, rogues for killing people out of stealth etc. I wouldn’t recommend going hard on just 1 spec/build

I'm going to make a F2p 20 twink while waiting on classic with my sole intentions of being farming anyone leveling up.
You sound fun at parties.

I made a free two play just to see how it was. I don't regret it at all. Qs are great the games are not that bad and its a good filler till
war games are going, if people plan on playing in them.

"note" although the games are not blow outs horde wins just about every time I've played, perhaps the influx of the new troll race has gave horde an edge. So if you make one, make alliance or one on both sides.

The eternal holy trinity of Hunter Rogue Druid.

Users who are viewing this thread