Best EU Horde realm

In Classic / TBC, a big portion of players transferred their Twinks to PyrewoodVillage.
Pyrewood has multiple guilds on both sides. Horde side in general is kind of dead though.
@Junoo has a guild on GiantStalker (horde) & @Blackout got an guild on Mograine (horde).
There's also some guild on Firemaw & Earthshaker (Alliance).

In Classic / TBC, a big portion of players transferred their Twinks to PyrewoodVillage.
Pyrewood has multiple guilds on both sides. Horde side in general is kind of dead though.
@Junoo has a guild on GiantStalker (horde) & @Blackout got an guild on Mograine (horde).
There's also some guild on Firemaw & Earthshaker (Alliance).
thank you for mentioning me and blackout.

@Hozuka I can only speak for XL, atm we accept rerollers we can perhaps fund enchants for 1 twink, including boosts etc. I know blackout has alot more resources than we currently do on giantstalker, but either way ill be happy to have you and boost you if need be :D

I’m not trying to steal the thread but didn’t feel as if making a new post with this one here was a good choice as well, so I’m asking here:

same deal, looking to come back into classic wow after many years hiatus and wanted to know (for US side) which 19 guilds were most active? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread