best class not relying on artifact weapon?

Margooya

Grandfathered
Besides hunter, and Bramble Staff, of course. I made a WW monk to use that, it's alright.

But I have the itch to roll some else. Started an account on the US, and I'd like a second character.
For now I'll probably stay FTP, maybe grab some stuff when/if they give a free weekend or something. It's and old account, so no banking xp I assume.

What are the classes that have access to a good weapon without going either Branble Staff, or artifact weapon(since I wont have access to +7 relics)? Are there any with good options? I'm wondering if unholy DK with Runeblade would be good, for example.

I'd say balance druids COULD make use of the Blade of Eternal Darkness, the proc is not bad dealing 55 damage or just The Essence focuser, since druids do not have an artifact that grants them an OH.

Besides hunter, and Bramble Staff, of course. I made a WW monk to use that, it's alright.

But I have the itch to roll some else. Started an account on the US, and I'd like a second character.
For now I'll probably stay FTP, maybe grab some stuff when/if they give a free weekend or something. It's and old account, so no banking xp I assume.

What are the classes that have access to a good weapon without going either Branble Staff, or artifact weapon(since I wont have access to +7 relics)? Are there any with good options? I'm wondering if unholy DK with Runeblade would be good, for example.

You can get ilvl 31-32 artifacts as f2p from quest procs but classes like fury warr, enhance shaman, feral druid, hpala/ret pala and balance druid are all really good and don't rely on artifact weapons

Enhance shaman? I have never seen one at 20, ever. That might be cool.
With all the inputs, I hesitate between Enhance, Retribution, Balance, and even still Unholy (that one might be the worst idea ever).
Really dont see fury, seems too easy to kite in this bracket.

Thinking...hmmm. Choices.

Enhance shaman? I have never seen one at 20, ever. That might be cool.
With all the inputs, I hesitate between Enhance, Retribution, Balance, and even still Unholy (that one might be the worst idea ever).
Really dont see fury, seems too easy to kite in this bracket.

Thinking...hmmm. Choices.
Loads of people play enhance, ret and fury. Unholy is really good when you're fully geared same as balance because of the roots pvp talent

this but cudgel instead of ironfoe. ironfoe is, sadly, really bad.
Didnt know, never tried, just seen ppl run that. If used to be godly when i last used it (3.3.0??)
[doublepost=1618927870,1618927819][/doublepost]
You can get ilvl 31-32 artifacts as f2p from quest procs but classes like fury warr, enhance shaman, feral druid, hpala/ret pala and balance druid are all really good and don't rely on artifact weapons
33 ilv is f2p max

MONK HEALER

Just play Enhancement.

You will HATE... H A T E... HHHH AAAAA TTTTTT EEEEE... a DK with out an i49 weapon. It is REQUIRED for that class. After about 10 BGs you will just regret spending 2 seconds on any part of it.

this but cudgel instead of ironfoe. ironfoe is, sadly, really bad.

i have a green Cudgel of Naralex, is it really worth it to reroll until something better. My understanding is Cudgel for its speed so that crusader proc more. Does that mean the little extra 1 or 2 str for epic isn't worth the time?

i have a green Cudgel of Naralex, is it really worth it to reroll until something better. My understanding is Cudgel for its speed so that crusader proc more. Does that mean the little extra 1 or 2 str for epic isn't worth the time?
Its the weapon dmg more than the speed. because its slower, it has to do more per hit to make the standardized DPS for a 1hander.

I run the green cudgel and blackout w/ two +3 str gems and get tooltip numbers near-as-makes-no-difference to my ilvl 34 artifact. Bloodthirst is a little higher, raging blow is equal, rampage a little lower.

So if youre cool enough to play SMF, the green cudgel is fine. If you're super hardcore, I guess rerolling to an epic would be fine. But remember its a quest reward, not a rare drop. so hit 20 first.

The mok 3.6 wep is blue from start so should be better than cudgel. Its agi not str though so maybe unavailable as warrior.

so should be better than cudgel.
'cept for that whole "agi classes only" thing

upload_2021-4-20_16-22-3.png

Users who are viewing this thread