EU+US Best class for 99 twinking (Pvp)?

I recently returned to wow and 99 twinking and can safely say, that retribution paladins are really good.
In last 50+ BGs I played, there wasn’t single one where I wasn’t top dmg, KBs, etc... Nearly every BG I have 2-3 times the dmg of the second person.
2/3 v 1 also isn’t a problem most of the time, with the people who play in the bracket.

Which is the best class for 99 twinking (Pvp) and why?

As others have mentioned ret paladin is quite good. Even among other twinks I'm usually top damage/kbs. The only twink who regularly tops me is Ye who is a balance druid and we're usually pretty close.

Frost mages are stupid good at kiting melee if you're decent. WW monk is good, all warlock specs except destruction, fury warriors, feral druids. Honestly the only class I would avoid is demon hunter. Choose something you'll enjoy above all else imo.

If you want to heal I would highly recommend mistweaver monk. Resto druid is pretty good too. Priest is alright and I'd probably rank resto shaman and holy paladin as low tier healers.

What are BG queue times like?

I guess its different for each realm, if you are horde/ally, the daytime your queing and how many twink premade ruining the fun for the other side. I usualy wait between 5 min and 15 min on a average.

Holy priests are fun. There are tons of interrupts though so if you haven't done much high level pvp on them previously, it may not be enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread