Best BG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've often wondered, not ever straying from Vengeance, if there are other battlegroups that can claim the title of the "best battlegroup". Obviously you can argue that this is an opinionated answer because people have different views on what's "best" but I'm eager to see which battlegroups are considered really good.

Cyclone comes to mind for me for having more people with Naxx/fishing gear/AGM than anywhere, but I've also heard Ruin is alright (though I have yet to see it in action). I know Vengeance is pretty dead as far as premades go, as my guild resorts to 10v7ing most of the time.

I have to say Cyclone or Ruin. I've played them both. Pugs in cyclone suck though. Most twinks seem to arena mainly over in Cyclone. Ruin does more WSG.

I've heard Cyclone pugging sucks, but talking to some people who play WSG now and then, it seem it's premade vs pug all the time. Is that what makes it bad? Or bad because of another reason?

There are good premading happening there, but pugs strait up suck.

In my experience in Cyclone, pugging did suck. It was soooo easy it was boring. A lot more horde twinks to ally twinks imo.

aint had experience of anywhere else but reckoning sucks, very few good twinks and alliance always farm gy for like an hour :(

I'm guessing you guys are talking about US Battlergroups, i have had no experience in that feild but in EU Cyclone is certainly the more dominant battlegroup with 5v5's and wsg premades being a common sight in the cyclone BG, most of the other BG's are dead considering alot of the players from them decided to transfer to Cyclone for more competition.

Bloodlust (EU) have been real dry lately, but it seems people have started twinking again, so we actually get some competition nowadays :D

When lucky, it's pugs with 5 good twinks and 5 randoms on each team. in arenas, we're more lucky with usually premade 2v2s / 3v3s

inky said:
I'm guessing you guys are talking about US Battlergroups, i have had no experience in that feild but in EU Cyclone is certainly the more dominant battlegroup with 5v5's and wsg premades being a common sight in the cyclone BG, most of the other BG's are dead considering alot of the players from them decided to transfer to Cyclone for more competition.

Tbh Ink, thats your opinion. I found Rampage more fun, hense why I xfered back + aygat is inactive, again >.<

inky said:

This is the truth!!

Noo said:
Tbh Ink, thats your opinion. I found Rampage more fun, hense why I xfered back + aygat is inactive, again >.<

Rampage is fun indeed, I'd love to see some alliance competition tho, been 3'0'ing every wsg we've entered for like weeks now.

veng was fun, whirlwind had the most crutches. I never enjoyed vindi and cyclone that much, but then again I was never active enough on them to get a real feel. anyways back to bayonetta ;)

i was on emberstorm awhile back didnt really like same people constantly and too many nubs was all PUG wsg

nvr played emberstorm except on a friends 70 mage, which kinda doesn't count for 19's lol. I played shadowburn for a couple months, had the least consistency for competition I've ever seen lol, was amusing either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread