Best baseline masteries?

Arlaren

Veteran
Which classes have the strongest masteries with no mastery secondary stats? I would assume enhance/ret would be pretty good since it's a straight up damage buff, holy paladin pretty weak, etc.

Any insight?

To be honest, most masteries more or less give you a flat damage buff. It's probably easier to list the weakest ones - outlaw rogue and fire mage come to mind. You're right, holy pala is not that great in a pvp setting compared to e.g. resto shaman.

In the end of the day, if you're talking about mastery in this forum you're going to twink at 79. So it doesn't matter if it's great or crap, you get mastery for free - why worry about it?

Which side has more twinks at 79? Thinking about twinking here but wanna play the side that needs most help

You'd need to clarify US or EU first. EU doesn't have many 79 twinks, the vast majority are 70, and I can't tell which side has more - depends on the day I suppose. US - i can't say but I'm sure others can.

My bad, it was for US servers. Really wondering about que times on both sides and which side needs more help

Users who are viewing this thread