US Best Alliance Server?

Ravechild5683

Grandfathered
As the title says, What is the best alliance server for twinks? I am at maxed toons on Bleeding Hallow so I am in need of a new server for my 19 twinks

As the title says, What is the best alliance server for twinks? I am at maxed toons on Bleeding Hallow so I am in need of a new server for my 19 twinks
Come to vek’nilash I can fund you a twink and you can help me get it active. There’s hardly any twinks but there’s good stuff for sale there and I can get you geared up well

We've got a cluster on khaz modan. The guild bank supplies bags, whites, str/int elixirs, buff foods, and eng mats.

edit:
I wanted to come back and say this, there are quite a few guilds that will provide the above. You should consider what times they are active and if you just enjoy playing with them. Guilds add a fun dimension to twinking and if you don't like the personalities involved, it can suck. So by all means, try several guilds out. If you want a temporary home while you look, consider us. It won't offend or bother us at all if you find a better experience in another guild. We are most active in the evening, with groups running pretty much every night.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread