EU+US Best 49 Professions

Definitely Engineering, even just vanilla. Bombs are good (iron/thorium grenades), goggles are solid in certain gear sets, and there are other assorted handy toys.

JC is pretty good, the trinkets are useful for some classes and a little bit of healing from Dense Stone Statues is more than nothing. Nice to have one character to craft the necks at least.

I think Alchemists can get the reusable flask now. It was in the hotfixes, but I'm having login issues and can't check it right now. Less stats than regular elixirs, don't have to worry about staying stocked up on mats though. Pretty sure they only get a bonus to elixir duration now, and not extra stats.

There's some BoP Tailoring/LW/BS gear, but none of it really stood out when I was looking around. sharpening stones are really good, but sul'thraze warriors already hurt too much

Definitely Engineering, even just vanilla. Bombs are good (iron/thorium grenades), goggles are solid in certain gear sets, and there are other assorted handy toys.

JC is pretty good, the trinkets are useful for some classes and a little bit of healing from Dense Stone Statues is more than nothing. Nice to have one character to craft the necks at least.

I think Alchemists can get the reusable flask now. It was in the hotfixes, but I'm having login issues and can't check it right now. Less stats than regular elixirs, don't have to worry about staying stocked up on mats though. Pretty sure they only get a bonus to elixir duration now, and not extra stats.

There's some BoP Tailoring/LW/BS gear, but none of it really stood out when I was looking around. sharpening stones are really good, but sul'thraze warriors already hurt too much
At 39 i'm currently getting 4 hours of duration and 15 int from the flask - deffo a good pickup. JC is solid aswell but since they reduced effectivity of trinkets in BGs by 75% it's not really that great imho

At 39 i'm currently getting 4 hours of duration and 15 int from the flask - deffo a good pickup. JC is solid aswell but since they reduced effectivity of trinkets in BGs by 75% it's not really that great imho

Nice, that's pretty solid.

JC trinkets aren't nerfed in BGs (Ruby Serpent, at least). Only ones I noticed they got were Flashing Steel Talisman and Lessons of the Darkmaster. Looks like JC trinkets, quest trinkets, Rammstein's, DM stat sticks and Searing Words are all untouched.

Alchemist's Flask? Where did you train it?
Just got it from the trainer at level 300
[doublepost=1532798271,1532798186][/doublepost]
Nice, that's pretty solid.

JC trinkets aren't nerfed in BGs (Ruby Serpent, at least). Only ones I noticed they got were Flashing Steel Talisman and Lessons of the Darkmaster. Looks like JC trinkets, quest trinkets, Rammstein's, DM stat sticks and Searing Words are all untouched.
Really? I just thought every on-use trinket got nerfed, tempted to go get JC then. But then again i'm playing elemental more than enhancement atm so might not even be worth it

Just got it from the trainer at level 300
[doublepost=1532798271,1532798186][/doublepost]
Really? I just thought every on-use trinket got nerfed, tempted to go get JC then. But then again i'm playing elemental more than enhancement atm so might not even be worth it

Interesting. Must be brand new from that hotfix cuz I didn't see it when I got my alch to 300! Just picked it up as well.

Hey guys has any tested leg enchants like boe gear placed in a trade and other person apply enchant but isn't traded and how high can I get proffs up for the leg enchants?

Users who are viewing this thread