best 29 twink made in 1 day

• Thread starter Sk8erBoiCyaLaterBoi
  • Start date

Sk8erBoiCyaLaterBoi

Thanks Almðnd as a fellow superior master class 29 twink for going easy on me. You're damage is insane! Once i farm/get an epic lvl 29 foamspittle staff and get rid of 5set for vers stacking copying with what you have its gonna be even more fun
I've been enjoying myself!1 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
b4705d5b32a270759bf22f88a84ed00c-png.jpg

d55f38840596e0e6d4721ca1a924709f-png.jpg

wow this is insane! two druid just punding moonfire all over the place! /gasp

Thanks Almðnd as a fellow superior master class 29 twink for going easy on me. You're damage is insane! Once i farm/get an epic lvl 29 foamspittle staff and get rid of 5set for vers stacking copying with what you have its gonna be even more fun
I've been enjoying myself!1 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
b4705d5b32a270759bf22f88a84ed00c-png.jpg

d55f38840596e0e6d4721ca1a924709f-png.jpg
Np, was ggs yesterday I would laugh Everytime u would kill me or I would kill u hope to see you again soon

Last edited:
Hope you faction to alliance so i can farm you to the dirt and make you afk out of the game you glitched into. /spit

Last edited:
no different than 2 guys jerking off in the same room but instead of trying to be quiet about it you two aren’t breaking eye contact.

you should be thanking me for not being quiet about it, the more people that does it the higher chance blizzard will react and do something about it cause of course they dont know about such a thing happening : )

Thanks Almðnd as a fellow superior master class 29 twink

This is pretty disrespectful to the OG 29 druids lmao. Show some respect before you glitch your way up the ladder.

This is pretty disrespectful to the OG 29 druids lmao. Show some respect before you glitch your way up the ladder.

agreed im still new to this bracket but with time ill be part of that OG crew : D
i also suck at this game but with time : ) i can improve and do better

Who's approving his posts ahahaha

Please refrain from double/triple/quadruple posting, and instead just make one constructive post. :)

Please refrain from double/triple/quadruple posting, and instead just make one constructive post. :)

Aren't mods suppose to use bold+white font to get their point across?

Users who are viewing this thread