Best 1v1 class vs Rogue?

Twinkerb3ll

Veteran
I plan on leveling a twink to level 29 to join a few friends in bg's. One of them is overly-competitive and rolled rogue. I know he will want to duel me and I know rouge twinks are very strong especially in 1v1. Knowing all of this I'd like to roll whatever class will be best at putting my friend in his place. Any suggestions?

the replies here are surprisingly shit

presuming both players are near skill ceiling the answer is rdruid, hunter and priest certainly have potential, as with rsham, but it's dicey - fury is even more dicey

now this is taking into consideration they're going to do a bunch of tryhard shit like bombs/pots etc, if it's a clean duel without that kind of thing a whole ton of things can counter rogues easily

Last edited:
if u want to destroy twink rogues/warriors in a duel, resto druid is my choice. I'm playing a lvl 20 f2p resto druid (so u can do much better at lvl 29 with gear). I can defeat all twink rogues below lvl 23. And most level 29 if they only have heirloom gear (no ridiculous high level + enchant).

Key techniques: bear form to deal with opener or when they are getting too close, travel form to keep the distance + self healing to neutralize whatever high damage they have. DOT to gradually wear them down.

I doubt if any other healers can do better than a rdruid since most of them cannot survive a rogue's opener.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread