1. We are aware that users are experiencing issues using XPOFF Stats and the Arena Ladder. We are actively investigating and working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

Best 19 class for soloing low level dungeons?

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Kevino, Jan 8, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Kevino

Kevino Veteran

A few months ago I used to farm some trash mobs in shadowfang keep for, well, Shadowfang. I was just thinking as I get back into the game if there is such a thing as an optimal 19 class that can solo dungeons like Shadowfang keep primarily, but possibly also Deadmines and Wailing caverns.

I used to farm shadowfang before 7.3.5 and I really miss it as it was very nice money. So for the sake of getting level 19 Shadowfangs, Any info would be tremendously appreciated!

2. kkaabb

kkaabb Member

mobs got health pool raised several times since legion. IDK if there's a class that can solo dungeons at lvl 19 in a reasonable amount of time (30 - 90 minute). Prot pally would be another eligible class but miss some important cds at this level. Even demonology lock or BM hunter get pwned fast if they aggro 8+ elites.

3. Schalood

Schalood Psychedelic Gladiator

4. Puempeekstoh

Puempeekstoh Grandfathered

You should be able to solo with a resto druid from my experience. But no class has the ability to just keep running when theyre solo in dungeons at 19.

5. Schalood

Schalood Psychedelic Gladiator

Guardian Druid can clear 25-50% of dungs in one pull

• Like Like x 1
  6. Puempeekstoh

Puempeekstoh Grandfathered

50% RFC clear isnt exactly a huge feat when you see all the items used to do it. Also the mob density isnt very high compared to WC or SFK aka a 50% clear is only 25-30 mobs and when using fried you probably chunk a majority of the mobs anyways. But yeah best class is druid for sure.

7. discodog

discodog Member

mw monk can easily do it. the only problem I ran into was the first bonus boss because he has a healing debuff and spawns some wolfs or some shit

8. beenice

beenice New Member

I have had the easiest time solo'ing with a resto druid.

9. GyTheRogue

GyTheRogue New Member

I found it easy with my hpally running an ele force wep + concencrate and satyr, big damage and of course heals