"Believes In Le Ele Dream" now recruiting!

Delayed

Grandfathered
hey guys! As most of you know, i love Elemental shaman in the 19 bracket. So I wanted to make a guild named after my "Ele Dream." Anyone is welcome! ;P I don't expect this to be a "top end" twink guild, just an average Joe type. Log on and have a friendly environment. :D
I am currently looking to join the NWL and really in need of skilled players with flexible schedule.
#EleDreamIsRealBoys

Believes In Le Ele Dream is now an affiliate with GG19! If you need funding and want to join feel free to make an application on GG19. You have a higher chance to be accepted given you are in my guild and will be for the long run. Must get to level 19 and obtain all the BoE's before receiving funds from GG19.

Horde Bleeding Hollow
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bleeding-hollow/Believes_In_Le_Ele_Dream/?character=dëlayëd

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You!
Also if any one wants to donate to guild, im accepting all donations to help further guild growth!

While I can't do direct donations I encourage you to send your guildies to GG19 and have them fill out applications.

Bump! Slowly growing and looking for more! Any one is welcome. I can tell you how to gear and what to gear, and will help you farm dungeons for gear.
Delayed#1508

Bump x2! Looking to recruit some management! And active players! I'll help level and gear you best I can.

Good luck with your guild mate :)

Thank you man! I will say this, your guild REALLY helped me launch my first horde 19 TWINK and I cannot thank you and your guild enough for that. I'm a child of Laughing Skull FTW.

Bump! Had 5 online at the same time tonight. I'd say that's pretty good for a couple days old. Just recruited a new person from GG19! Really hoping to recruit more people funded from the awesome organization of GG19! Looking for more active players! All are welcome!

Delayed#1508

Bump! Looking to recruit anyone! All 19 Twinks are welcome! Up in the 20's for total members, hit 7 or 8 online tonight! If you want to make a twink but have no gear or gold to just make an application on GG19! Friendly environment and great people!

Bump x2! LF people to join the guild and fill out the NWL team to be! Some changes may be made to the current positions. Any one is welcome! If you require funding just sign up on GG19. I can Give you a quick run down of how to sign up if needed. I have about 4-5 members in my guild that are receiving and or have received funding from GG19. I will help you gear if you ask. (Questing and dungeons)

If interested in joining the NWL team to be check out my thread about it.
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/believe-le-ele-dreams-nwl-team-69877/

Bump! I am looking for any skilled players for our NWL team. Check out the thread linked in my previous post to check it out.

Hey guys I've thought about it for a while and talked with some guildies and I WILL be creating a team for NWL and I am again looking for players to fill in the positions. Check out my thread for it.

Bump guys! Still looking for some new players and experienced players! All are welcome. ,are changes to NWL team positions, looking for experienced players to fill in the spots. If you are newer and want to join, please check out some Twink Cup games, watch the class/spec you want to play. Look at their positioning and use it to your advantage. Study material!

Bump! Need FC, Resto Sham, and Mage for the NWL team and it will be done. Then for practice wargaming.

Bump! Need mage/lock/WW/Hunter and FC for NWL team! I will do all I can for people who want to play on NWL team.

Users who are viewing this thread