Asylum

for the Insane
rigged election, revolution, people are being killed in the streets.

[doublepost=1597176101,1597164183][/doublepost]brief video on the history of the nation:

regime change central in action

The globohomo empire wants to colonize every corner of the planet. Thats the endgame

its unfortunate that these days america exports nothing but degeneracy. How the mighty have fallen...

regime change central in action

The globohomo empire wants to colonize every corner of the planet. Thats the endgame

its unfortunate that these days america exports nothing but degeneracy. How the mighty have fallen...
do you have this saved on a doc you just copy/paste? Or do you just not have an original thought on anything?

do you have this saved on a doc you just copy/paste? Or do you just not have an original thought on anything?

Lol I almost never posted about politics and always kept to myself until now since you have neoliberals swarming into places they shouldnt be. You think I dont notice?

America is exporting neoliberalism and poisonous America-centric thoughts all around the world. Not a problem for the new world but there are some boundaries you overstep. Americans arent Europeans. Remember that.

id rather you export neoliberalism to places like the Middle East than Europe

Last edited:
Belarus has always rigged elections, not exactly breaking news. Russia, the EU and the US all have their beef with them so foreign interference isn't impossible.

All the above is his methodology of posting. Just look, he threw out the "neolib" buzzword. I think that answers your own question.

As for Belarus....Honestly, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Beautiful country, but man. It's a long time coming.

Users who are viewing this thread