Beantown Bullies 3.0 [A]

Loveshack

Legend
Some of you know us, most of you don’t. It doesn’t matter. Everyone knows Alliance needs a powerhouse guild to compete with the amount that Horde have. With that being said, that is not a knock on any Alliance guilds that have tried to take this same stride that we are.

Who are we?:
A group of dedicated twinks, dating back to Wrath. Ore and I will be leading this guild on the pursuit of greatness. Now I know that everyone on here thinks of Ore as the biggest troll in twink history, but to be honest, after knowing him and playing with him for multiple years, when he says he will do something, he gets shit done.

Why join us?:
We believe with the right players complementing the core group already established, we can make a difference in this bracket, bring better games all around, and compete for the Twink Cup crown.

That being said:
There will be no handouts. We expect you to be the best of the best, no excuses. That does not mean you have to win one of Dorigon’s “Top Twink” polls, or even be included. Because I sure as hell wasn’t, it just means you need to dedicate yourself and prove yourself. I was never one to be big on the popularity contest and elitist game that the 19 bracket is; so plain and simple, if you think you can help the squad, prove yourself and we will have no problems.

Requirements:

-Microphone
-Situational Awareness
-BiS Gear (Including Faction Changes)
-Be vocal. I don’t believe in having one sole leader. If you think something can be done better, say it. If someone messed up, help them improve.
-Be confident. If you doubt yourself, so will we.
-Ventrilo/Teamspeak (Not sure which yet)

Wise words from Ore: (Spoken 6/16/15)

"Listen here nerdz, we are the Masta Ballaz before giddy up Painaid. Tell your baby mommas you won't be leaving the comp for a couple months so to start working on her candid skills. This is no regular group BTB is a family based off perfection & a haft full time Job. You must be willing to queue more than the average player if not all day for a short while This Month in the 19 bracket. Of coarse were here to make fun laugh & annialate as a 8 man/female family. Think of this as MTV and you are the Jersey shore, please don't waste our time if you are not wild for a win. Fill out an application or contact Loveshack [MENTION=12293]Cipe[/MENTION] lets get to practice. All are welcome :)
$
Feel free to post current he said she said relationship statuses & other twink drama below. We love that sht.
$
BH-Alliance @Btb"

TAKEN FROM THE ORIGINAL RECRUITMENT THREAD MADE BY ORE:

What is a Beantown Bullie? Someone who is dedicated to win at all cost and looking up to nobody in fear. Having an enemy guild right across the faction line gives you yes YOU, the chance fight side by side with skilled players against Waw Tawent with no hassle of bugged premade queues with the help of WAR GAMES! Someone who is dedicated to spend countless time critiquing themselves and their group for the better to make everyone "borderline Amazing"

Are you tired?

...of going up against 5 man group queues when alliance is full of a bunch of peasants?

... of not queuing with people that meet your expectations of at least mediocre play

... of not being a bullie?

Application Process:
Private message me here, on Twink Info. I am actively on this website daily. I believe everyone deserves a chance, so do not hesitate to contact me. I will also respond to ALL applicants, no matter what.

Here is the application form that you can private message to myself:

Why are you applying to join Beantown Bullies? What sparked your interest?

Do you consider yourslef an active player?

How long have you been playing in the 19 bracket?

How long have you been playing WoW?

Have you or do you play in another bracket other than 19?

In comparison to other players, who also play your class, how would you compare yourself?

What addons do you use on your twink?

Do you use keybinds and macros? If so, what kinds?

Picture of your twink's UI:

Armory of your twink:

WE WANT YOU!

Squad Up

Last edited by a moderator:
what a joke...

Bump. Looking for players that will push the envelope on offense. Need aggressive but skillful mindset. PM me today.

I'm applying because I want to practice and get better at 19's and your guild seems like the place to do so. Cipe left ugly girls get tap water, and I saw he joined your guild. After reading your post on what it's all about i'm really interested in joining.

I log on my 19 most everyday.

I used to be more active during the wotlk days when I didn't want to level to max because It was boring. This lasted for a bit, until I went and leveled my druid to 80. I started getting back into 19's maybe 2-3 months ago.

Since Mid BC. I was pretty young back then so I don't really remember much.

No I exclusively play 19's. I think it's the most fun bracket as of 6.2.

In comparison to other players, who also play your class, how would you compare yourself?

Without sounding like a douche, I think A LOT of boomkins need to step it up. I'd say I'm pretty good at balance, but I might be biased a bit.

Battlegroundtargets, Big debuff's, Saysapped and a balance bar that I cant remember the name of.

I use q,e,r,f,v,c,x,z,s,1-12 on my naga, scroll wheel, f1, f3. As for macros I use powershifting macros and such, I use mouseover rejuv, and a spit macro.

Picture of your twink's UI: http://imgur.com/uQbsAUF

Armory of your twink:
Swiftysnaga @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

I'm applying because I want to practice and get better at 19's and your guild seems like the place to do so. Cipe left ugly girls get tap water, and I saw he joined your guild. After reading your post on what it's all about i'm really interested in joining.

I log on my 19 most everyday.

I used to be more active during the wotlk days when I didn't want to level to max because It was boring. This lasted for a bit, until I went and leveled my druid to 80. I started getting back into 19's maybe 2-3 months ago.

Since Mid BC. I was pretty young back then so I don't really remember much.

No I exclusively play 19's. I think it's the most fun bracket as of 6.2.

Without sounding like a douche, I think A LOT of boomkins need to step it up. I'd say I'm pretty good at balance, but I might be biased a bit.

Battlegroundtargets, Big debuff's, Saysapped and a balance bar that I cant remember the name of.

I use q,e,r,f,v,c,x,z,s,1-12 on my naga, scroll wheel, f1, f3. As for macros I use powershifting macros and such, I use mouseover rejuv, and a spit macro.

Picture of your twink's UI: http://imgur.com/uQbsAUF

Armory of your twink:
Swiftysnaga @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Appreciate the app, PM'd.

Before i get into filling in this application format, here is something about me. My name is Leroy, i am 20 years old and i live in the Netherlands (EUEUEU). I have played on the European servers till March of this year. I came to the American servers because i lost interest in playing on the European servers and i wanted some more competition and i was looking to improve my own gamestyle with it.

Aight, enough of that...Lets fill in the application!

I'm applying to join Beantown Bullies, because i am looking for a guild to join on the Alliance side to get some better games going in pugs. Like i said earlier, i'm looking to improve my own playstyle each day and i believe being around people who are looking for doing the same as me, having the same interest me and have the same mindset as me will improve me as a person and as a teamplayer.

I consider myslef ( winky to that " yourslef" word in the question) a very active player. I do live in Europe so my schedule will be a bit different than for the people who live in America but i try to play as much as i can. In the weekends i play more often than during the weekdays ofcourse.

I have been playing in the 19 bracket since mid cata on Europe. I started as a feral druid in the 19 bracket and when it died down on EU i leveled that druid to 24 and it's now 29. When pops on EU came back i made a warrior and a warlock which i still have to this day. I am now playing on US most of the time where i leveled 2 warriors where i got one Warrior, thanks to the awesome guys from project: GG19.

I have been playing WoW since mid TBC where i used to level 50 characters at once because i couldn't decide on what to level. I actually chose to level a rogue and i actually managed to level it to 70 with intellect gear ( the struggle for kids from the EU who cant read English and dont know what agility, stamina, spirit and intellect means). I used to click my spells in that period of time aswell so i guess you could say: STARTED FROM THE CLICKING NOW WE HERE.

Yes, I have played in the 20-24 bracket which is 20-29 now. I'm usually on my druid carrying flags, because that's something i really enjoy doing when i just got back from work and i just want to relax. ( JK IM ACTUALLY A FERAL DRUID 29 AND I LOVE PWNING NOOBS).

Like i said earlier, I came here to improve myself as a player and i want to become better in the class that's called: Warrior, also known as rend-tab-rend. I don't want to compare myself in anyway with the people who have been around on the US servers for ages now. I hope to gain that bit of respect along the way!

I'm currently using:

- Bartender
- Extra CD
- Battleground Targets
- GladiatorlosSA
- Gladius
- InterruptBar
- NameplateCooldowns
- OmniCC
- Recount
- SaySapped
...and last but CERTAINLY not least... Tidy Plates!!

Yes, i got all my spells binded. I'm using macros to switch weapons and to switch to my stamina set.

Ov8X9e1.jpg

Armory of your twink:

Slacknul @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft.

Yes... I'm using Silver Scaled Belt, because it scales to 5/5/5 anyway + it looks cooler.

I hope you liked my application! If you have any questions, please make sure to send me PM or contact me ingame: Slack#2638 is my battle tag.

Cheers,

Slacknul

Before i get into filling in this application format, here is something about me. My name is Leroy, i am 20 years old and i live in the Netherlands (EUEUEU). I have played on the European servers till March of this year. I came to the American servers because i lost interest in playing on the European servers and i wanted some more competition and i was looking to improve my own gamestyle with it.

Aight, enough of that...Lets fill in the application!

I'm applying to join Beantown Bullies, because i am looking for a guild to join on the Alliance side to get some better games going in pugs. Like i said earlier, i'm looking to improve my own playstyle each day and i believe being around people who are looking for doing the same as me, having the same interest me and have the same mindset as me will improve me as a person and as a teamplayer.

I consider myslef ( winky to that " yourslef" word in the question) a very active player. I do live in Europe so my schedule will be a bit different than for the people who live in America but i try to play as much as i can. In the weekends i play more often than during the weekdays ofcourse.

I have been playing in the 19 bracket since mid cata on Europe. I started as a feral druid in the 19 bracket and when it died down on EU i leveled that druid to 24 and it's now 29. When pops on EU came back i made a warrior and a warlock which i still have to this day. I am now playing on US most of the time where i leveled 2 warriors where i got one Warrior, thanks to the awesome guys from project: GG19.

I have been playing WoW since mid TBC where i used to level 50 characters at once because i couldn't decide on what to level. I actually chose to level a rogue and i actually managed to level it to 70 with intellect gear ( the struggle for kids from the EU who cant read English and dont know what agility, stamina, spirit and intellect means). I used to click my spells in that period of time aswell so i guess you could say: STARTED FROM THE CLICKING NOW WE HERE.

Yes, I have played in the 20-24 bracket which is 20-29 now. I'm usually on my druid carrying flags, because that's something i really enjoy doing when i just got back from work and i just want to relax. ( JK IM ACTUALLY A FERAL DRUID 29 AND I LOVE PWNING NOOBS).

Like i said earlier, I came here to improve myself as a player and i want to become better in the class that's called: Warrior, also known as rend-tab-rend. I don't want to compare myself in anyway with the people who have been around on the US servers for ages now. I hope to gain that bit of respect along the way!

I'm currently using:

- Bartender
- Extra CD
- Battleground Targets
- GladiatorlosSA
- Gladius
- InterruptBar
- NameplateCooldowns
- OmniCC
- Recount
- SaySapped
...and last but CERTAINLY not least... Tidy Plates!!

Yes, i got all my spells binded. I'm using macros to switch weapons and to switch to my stamina set.

Ov8X9e1.jpg

Armory of your twink:

Slacknul @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft.

Yes... I'm using Silver Scaled Belt, because it scales to 5/5/5 anyway + it looks cooler.

I hope you liked my application! If you have any questions, please make sure to send me PM or contact me ingame: Slack#2638 is my battle tag.

Cheers,

Slacknul

PM'd my man. Bump! Looking to fill a few more spots.

Users who are viewing this thread