battleworn thrashblade

toskosa

Veteran
So i was playing around with a new rogue ( i like making rogues) and I noticed that thrashblades extra weapon swing procs your mh instead of oh if you have it in your offhand.

With no gear on except for a blue quality moks and thrashblade
melee mh hits for around 30-33
thrashblade procs for around 30-33 as well
I never got a single thrashblade proc that was lower then my mh hits after about 30 minutes of testing on a dummy.

Several 5 minute tests would net me around 15-25 procs..sometimes back to back not sure how the proc works on this heirloom. Seems like an interesting combo for rogue considering slice and dice exists and melee white hits make up most of our damage. Idk just bored, thought someone maybe one day might be interested in this.

Just a quick edit iron foe also always uses your mh damage for its extra attack and hoj proc rate is still abysmal.

Last edited:
based what i have seen so far, rogue isn't about damage, even 2 BiS rogues cannot kill me due to the lack of crippling poison.

rogue is about sapping/stunning key enemy players around the right time, and ninja'ing bases.

if you even consider using something for "extra white attacks", then you are probably playing rogue the wrong way.

Keep in mind you need combo points to use kidney shot which requires hitting ppl. Cheap shot requires stealth and you can only sit in stealth looking for saps for so long before you have to engage to help your team. Also as outlaw my melee white hit mh crits hit harder then a non crit eviscerate (not including dfa which gives 20's access to dispatch) I feel like you are underestimating melee's white hits and how strong they feel in shadowlands compared to bfa.

I am just looking for ways to make my favorite class more interesting to play for my own amusement.

Leveling a rogue to 20 (and beyond, I'm no masochist) was the most painful bracket leveling experience of SL so far.

I did assn, cuz that's what I enjoy, but i doubt it'd be much better in the other two. Oh how the mighty have fallen...

And there 20 hunters are with a level 50 toolkit and braindead damage. I vote they get neutered just one xpac, plz. o_O

I vote they get neutered just one xpac

There was one patch for one expac where they were basically useless (in terms of dmg). The tears were delicious. Didn't last long though, some blizz dev def plays a hunter twink.

Oh and with TBC classic twinking coming...who remembers 'The Beast Within' 41 point BM hunter talent. 18 seconds of big red damage and both you and your pet are completely immune to all stuns and CC.

There was one patch for one expac where they were basically useless (in terms of dmg). The tears were delicious. Didn't last long though, some blizz dev def plays a hunter twink.

Oh and with TBC classic twinking coming...who remembers 'The Beast Within' 41 point BM hunter talent. 18 seconds of big red damage and both you and your pet are completely immune to all stuns and CC.
big red means you dead

Leveling a rogue to 20 (and beyond, I'm no masochist) was the most painful bracket leveling experience of SL so far.

I did assn, cuz that's what I enjoy, but i doubt it'd be much better in the other two. Oh how the mighty have fallen...

And there 20 hunters are with a level 50 toolkit and braindead damage. I vote they get neutered just one xpac, plz. o_O

Rogue until late 30s is essentially an auto attack simulator, it is pretty interesting to lvl tbh. Funnily enough I actually like rogues where they are atm. The only thing I would really change is adding evasion to lvl 16 instead of 21.

Users who are viewing this thread