<Project Vanilla> Vanilla - ??? Progression Guild

Corroborate

Hello! We are currently looking for more members to be added to our guild, in order to begin progression through multiple projects. Currently, we are starting on Project 60 and have cleared MC, but have not started BWL or AQ 40.

What we are looking for:
- Must make a character on our server Wyrmrest Accord
- Able to log on a couple times a week for guild dungeon runs and of course raids
- Able to use discord(Mic appreciated)

Specifics:
-We are currently raiding around 8:30 server time
- Could use more casters atm
- At the time of this post we have 60 members, but need more raiders to push the vanilla raids.

Overall, we are starting from the beginning and trying to get to other projects in order to build a community. One where everyone can enjoy every project from beginning to end as patch 7.3.5 has made many raids significantly difficult.

Discord:
https://discord.gg/4DqVRq5

TLDR: Looking for members to raid from vanilla till whatever project we see fit.

I appreciate you taking the time to read the post :D! For sure and let me know if you and your buddy want to join anytime, we could use more raiders as BWL is next for us.

UPDATE: Guild is on Horde, if you have any questions, join the discord or add me on battletag Brightleaves#1948

Might be helpful to add a region tag ^^

Another great tip, sorry my first time posting here, and since I didn't create an account I can't edit the original post. It is US region.

What server?

Users who are viewing this thread